Mood Photo & Video

Costa Mesa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Mood Photo & Video

Mood Photo & Video is a wedding photography & videography company in Costa Mesa, California, servicing Los Angeles and the surrounding counties, as well as destination weddings. The company boasts a team of expert photographers, allowing couples to choose the photographer that best matches their style and personality. The photographers at Mood deliver photographs that are emotional, modern and dramatic. Owner Michael Purdy has built a reputation on his creative skills, and his ability to deliver a wedding photography experience that brings out the best in his clients and their guests.

Mood Photo & Video offers wedding photography & videography packages that feature one event per day, additional hours, digital files, proofs and negatives. The following services can also be included in photography packages:

• Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

Other Services

Mood Photo & Video also offers wedding videography services. Videography can be included in your wedding services.

52 Reviews for Mood Photo & Video

52 Mood Photo & Video Reviews

M
Featured
marina

Married on 09/01/2018

The best company ever

I cannot say enough about this company. Mike and his team demonstrate the utmost professionalism with respect to all aspects of his business relationships. From the beginning of our encounter with ... Read more MOOD, Mike's presentation of their work during our initial consultation showed me how organized and truly talented they were. Megan, his assistant kept in contact with me regularly after I expressed uncertainty about the location I wanted to have our engagement shoot. She searched locations with me and even called me to make sure that I was 100% happy with everything. Initially, my fiance and I wanted to go to the Carlsbad flower fields to shoot our engagement however we decided against it the day of our photo shoot. Nonetheless, Mike and Eddy accommodated my fiance and I and drove 2 hours to Malibu just to make sure that we got the photo session we really wanted. They never once complained nor made us feel guilty. On the contrary, they joked about it and let us know they would do any and everything to make us happy. They truly delivered on that. We were having so much fun that the 2 hour session IN THE RAIN flew by. I cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding; not only because of their professionalism and their top quality photo's but also because of the UNDENIABLE good time we have when Mike and his team are around. We love this company and highly recommend them to all engaged couples. You will not regret working with them.

A
Aryana Behmardian

Married on 03/23/2019

Nothing short of amazing with mood!

By far my favorite wedding vendor! Such kind spirited professionals really do make difference in the spirit of the day! Thank you Mike and to the whole Mood team for truly making our special day even ... Read more more special!

KJ Owens
Kj Owens

Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision ever

Mike and his team are incredible and we are beyond happy with our wedding photos and video! I kept hearing from friends/family that choosing the right photographer makes all the difference -- and it's ... Read more true. They captured the best moments of our day, and helped us look our best in every photo...there are literally NO bad photos from our day and that's a testament of their talent! In addition to photos, we hired them to do our video - which we're so glad we did - because it was well coordinated and turned out to be our favorite piece :) 100% recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding because Mike, Meagan, and Troy are extremely talented, reliable, and personable!