Mood Swing Bands LLC.

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Mood Swing Bands LLC.

Moodswing Bands are professional ensembles that will be the centerpiece for your next wedding or event. We offer three configurations; a 17 piece big band (The Mood Swing Orchestra) utilizing two female vocalists and one male vocalist featuring many of Milwaukee's top jazz musicians, a 10 piece horn rock band (THE NOYZ BOYZ & GYRLZ) with three vocalists, and a jazz quartet (Cream City Jazz). Our huge repitoire covers rock, R&B, swing, ballroom dance, and big band and spans charts from the 40's through today. Just a few examples include charts played by The Supremes, Joe Cocker, The Blues Brothers, Pat Benetar, Aretha Franklin, Glen Miller, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Maynard Ferguson, Benny Goodman, Stan Kenton and Gordon Goodwin.

With the different bands, we can play ANYTHING! We're also very good at doing "special songs" for the bridal couple at weddings. If it's not in our "book", we move heaven and earth to acquire the song. We do it all the time!

4 Reviews for Mood Swing Bands LLC.

4 Mood Swing Bands LLC. Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 08/12/2017

We recently had the Noyz Boyz & Gyrlz play at our wedding and they were awesome! I don't have enough good things to say about this band. The band manager worked with me from start to finish, providing ... Read more providing a huge lists of songs to select from, and really understanding what we wanted at our wedding. The great thing about this band is they play songs, new and classic, that all ages enjoy. The dance floor was crowded all night long with my 75 year old uncle dancing down to all of our friends. The responses from our guests were amazing. I highly recommend this band to anyone looking to have a band for their weeding.

User5518230

2+ years ago

They were a great band; lots of fun to dance to! I have no complaints, only compliments. Read more They were a great band; lots of fun to dance to! I have no complaints, only compliments.

L
Lance

Married on 05/17/2014

The band was outstanding. Way better than the same old wedding playlist dj. Read more The band was outstanding. Way better than the same old wedding playlist dj.