MOOI weddings

Alameda, CA · View map · Visit website

About MOOI weddings

MOOI weddings is a full-service wedding planning company based in San Francisco and servicing the Greater Bay Area, the Central Coast and beyond. Their team of planners, stylists, artists and designers strive to make sure each couple’s personalities are shown throughout their wedding day. At MOOI weddings, their team of experienced event planners believe in meaningful details that display the uniqueness of your love story. Make your wedding experience stress-free and perfectly you with MOOI weddings team of creative and organized wedding planners.

MOOI weddings offers a variety of services to bring you wedding day vision to life. Their services include:

/p>

Featured
Nichole

Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, Flexible, Professional, Perfect

Saskia was the absolute perfect wedding coordinator for me. From our very first conversation, I felt like our personalities matched. She completely understood my vision for the wedding. Even though I ... Read more I booked her for month-of coordination, she didn't mind if I emailed her small questions from time to time many months before the wedding. By the time the venue walkthrough came, I was completely sick of making decisions and trusted Saskia completely. I took her advice on how to set up certain areas, how to decorate (with decor I had already chosen), and basically everything else. On the weekend of the wedding, everything was perfect. Saskia was so organized and professional, but was always warm and easy going. She had the perfect blend of totally on top of it and chill at the same time. I am probably forgetting a million little things she did to make my day special. All I can say is thanks a million and if you think Saskia might be a good fit for you, absolutely check her out.

P
Paige Ready

Married on 01/26/2019

The Super Hero of the wedding!

I am five days out from my daughter’s wedding and though still a little tired, I am basking in what was truly a dream come true event! Saskia was our coordinator and I get emotional thinking about how ... Read more literally every guest I spoke to raved about the attention to detail that was evident. Though I am an organized, detail-oriented person I had NO IDEA what a Herculean effort it would be to execute a 285-person dream wedding without her and her team’s help. It is invaluable to have someone who understands what is necessary and has worked in the wedding industry to help you navigate the many elements necessary to stay sane and within your budget! We had 14 months to plan a wedding 2 1/2 hours away and at every turn she was there...asking questions I wouldn’t know to ask, offering other cost-effective alternatives if I was nervous about a quote, walking the property with us so she could visualize the day and be the intermediary so we could relax and enjoy the day with virtually no worries. We chose to use Saskia’s “full-design” option and it is worth EVERY penny! She created an amazing vision board presentation that took every element the bride and groom were hoping to experience. She connected us with other professional, affordable and reliable vendors and was such a calming, yet bad-ass advocate when we needed her as the to-do list started ramping up in the days before. She even brought to life my daughter’s dream for a tequila specialty bar that was so creative and fun! I have told everyone about her and am sure she will get even more business from the guests who attended and were blown away by such a perfectly executed event! She is a first class, wedding-executing super hero!!

Jennifer
Jennifer Yahiku

Married on 10/20/2018

Able to enjoy my Wedding

I hired Carolyn Edgecomb for my Day of Coordinator for my Wedding Day and I'm so happy I did. I was able to enjoy and soak in my Big Day. Carolyn was flexible with me in the months leading up to the ... Read more wedding. Her willingness to have calls with me during the week on things I was worried about and going over the Google Sheets to keep us organized really helped. But what I valued the most is how her and Kyle really took charge the day of to make sure we were on schedule and did everything we wanted to do for our Big Day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had a wonderful Special Day thanks to you Carolyn.