Hired? Booked

MOOI weddings

Alameda, CA · View map · Visit website

About MOOI weddings

MOOI weddings is a full-service wedding planning company based in San Francisco and servicing the Greater Bay Area, the Central Coast and beyond. Their team of planners, stylists, artists and designers strive to make sure each couple’s personalities are shown throughout their wedding day. At MOOI weddings, their team of experienced event planners believe in meaningful details that display the uniqueness of your love story. Make your wedding experience stress-free and perfectly you with MOOI weddings team of creative and organized wedding planners.

MOOI weddings offers a variety of services to bring you wedding day vision to life. Their services include:

/p>

J
Featured
Jason

Married on 03/22/2015

Saskia and her assistant did an amazing job at my rehearsal and wedding day. We had a rowdy, large wedding party that she handled very well. If there were any issues on wedding day, I had no idea ... Read more because Saskia took care of it! She has great suggestions, is very organized and is fun to work with. I am so happy I chose to have her be a part of my wedding day!

J
Jess

Married on 10/06/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Carolyn at MOOI! Trying to save on costs, we hadn't at first planned on hiring a month-of-coordinator. I can't express how glad I am that we decided to work ... Read more with Carolyn and Nikki. From the first phone conversation to organizing and packing out everything at the end of our weekend wedding, Carolyn was efficient, calm, kind, and quick to understand our vision and needs. She walked into setting up the venue with next to no instruction and made the reception hall more beautiful than I could have imagined. Throughout it all, she kept us chill, well-fed, and - most important- made sure that we were really present at our celebration and not worrying about any of the logistics. I'm sure she put out tons of fires that we had no idea were going on. Thank you, Carolyn! We are so grateful for your help.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 07/07/2018

The best decision you will ever make -- Carolyn is epic!!!

Carolyn was such a blessing! She is kind, creative, encouraging, super organized, patient, and responsive. She made us feel like her only client and provided support throughout the entire process from ... Read more the planning stages to packing everything up. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and she made it special, memorable, and stress-free! Since I did most of the wedding planning, the hubby did all the reviewing! Read his comments below: My wife and I came to Carolyn after abruptly leaving a relationship with a mediocre (at best), slightly unreliable wedding planner. We were also planning the wedding from across the country, already over budget, strapped for time, super ambitious, unfamiliar with wedding planning, and super specific with what we hoped for. In order to ensure our new planner was able to handle the challenge, we laid this all out for Carolyn during the first phone consult. She didn’t even blink as we explained all of this; she confidently and reassuringly told us that this was all part of her job and she’d take on the challenge with open arms. Since that initial phone call, Carolyn repeatedly, pleasantly surprised us. She clearly knows this business and this process and has systems set up for everything. Every new decision came equipped with a perfectly mapped-out spreadsheet. Every deliverable came early and better than we’d pictured. Carolyn was able to take our very-specific, yet poorly articulated dreams, and make them into a reality. E.g. “Carolyn, you know those lights that kinda make you feel like you’re in heaven?.... We want those.” Carolyn knew that these were called ‘fairy lights.’ She ordered them for us and hung them exactly as we’d dreamed! After a week or two of working with Carolyn, my wife (then fiance) and I were able to chill out, knowing that, as long as Carolyn was in our lives, we wouldn’t need a wedding to-do list, we wouldn’t need a perfectly organized google calendar- she’d be there to bring things along and remind us of anything we’d overlooked. I don’t mean to imply that Carolyn did everything, but she did make us confident with what we were doing. And she did make all that we did a little bit better. Her email, text, and phone call turnaround time was scary quick… like within 30 minutes a lot of the time! At one point, Carolyn left town for a small vacation. She told us about it weeks in advance, sending several reminders along the way. When her trip finally came around, she reminded us she’d be slightly out of reach, but assuring us she’d still try to work while traveling. This was, clearly, going wayy above and wayy beyond what we’d expected of her, but this demonstrates Carolyn's commitment to her work and to her clients. Needless to say, Carolyn improved our wedding planning experience and our wedding exponentially. The days leading up to the event, as stress and pressure mounted, Carolyn was in constant communication, reminding us only of what we needed to know each day, reminding us of when to be where, what to bring when, etc. By the time the wedding actually began, Carolyn was by our side (not obtrusively, but reassuringly). She’s easily worth twice of what she charges. She’ll do three times what she advertises. And when we need to plan our kid’s bar-mitzvah, she’ll be our first pick. Thanks Carolyn!