MOOI weddings

Alameda, CA · View map · Visit website

About MOOI weddings

MOOI weddings is a full-service wedding planning company based in San Francisco and servicing the Greater Bay Area, the Central Coast and beyond. Their team of planners, stylists, artists and designers strive to make sure each couple’s personalities are shown throughout their wedding day. At MOOI weddings, their team of experienced event planners believe in meaningful details that display the uniqueness of your love story. Make your wedding experience stress-free and perfectly you with MOOI weddings team of creative and organized wedding planners.

MOOI weddings offers a variety of services to bring you wedding day vision to life. Their services include:

/p>

Featured
Nichole

Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, Flexible, Professional, Perfect

Saskia was the absolute perfect wedding coordinator for me. From our very first conversation, I felt like our personalities matched. She completely understood my vision for the wedding. Even though I ... Read more I booked her for month-of coordination, she didn't mind if I emailed her small questions from time to time many months before the wedding. By the time the venue walkthrough came, I was completely sick of making decisions and trusted Saskia completely. I took her advice on how to set up certain areas, how to decorate (with decor I had already chosen), and basically everything else. On the weekend of the wedding, everything was perfect. Saskia was so organized and professional, but was always warm and easy going. She had the perfect blend of totally on top of it and chill at the same time. I am probably forgetting a million little things she did to make my day special. All I can say is thanks a million and if you think Saskia might be a good fit for you, absolutely check her out.

Jennifer
Jennifer Yahiku

Married on 10/20/2018

Able to enjoy my Wedding

I hired Carolyn Edgecomb for my Day of Coordinator for my Wedding Day and I'm so happy I did. I was able to enjoy and soak in my Big Day. Carolyn was flexible with me in the months leading up to the ... Read more wedding. Her willingness to have calls with me during the week on things I was worried about and going over the Google Sheets to keep us organized really helped. But what I valued the most is how her and Kyle really took charge the day of to make sure we were on schedule and did everything we wanted to do for our Big Day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had a wonderful Special Day thanks to you Carolyn.

J
Jess

Married on 10/06/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Carolyn at MOOI! Trying to save on costs, we hadn't at first planned on hiring a month-of-coordinator. I can't express how glad I am that we decided to work ... Read more with Carolyn and Nikki. From the first phone conversation to organizing and packing out everything at the end of our weekend wedding, Carolyn was efficient, calm, kind, and quick to understand our vision and needs. She walked into setting up the venue with next to no instruction and made the reception hall more beautiful than I could have imagined. Throughout it all, she kept us chill, well-fed, and - most important- made sure that we were really present at our celebration and not worrying about any of the logistics. I'm sure she put out tons of fires that we had no idea were going on. Thank you, Carolyn! We are so grateful for your help.