Moon Light Holiday Lighting

Orem, UT · View map · Visit website

About Moon Light Holiday Lighting

In the State of Utah, Moonlight Event Lighting is the most experienced and versiile company for lighting and draping in the Wedding Lighting and Decor Industry.

We offer products in the following areas:

Bistro Overhead

8 Moon Light Holiday Lighting Reviews

S
Susie

Married on 07/22/2017

Nephi Moon is a fantastic guy who was highly recommended by all the wedding venues we looked at. He worked with me on finding a look that fit my budget and made all the recommendations he could ... Read more without making me feel pressured into getting something I could not afford. He has incredible options such as draped fabric, bistro lights, chandeliers, and light up aspen trees. Most important to me, he went above and beyond the call of duty when I needed a ride to make our appointment at the venue. We had our reception at the Last Chance Miners Camp Lodge and it looked absolutely fabulous. Highly recommend!

AyEmVee
Alyssa

Married on 05/06/2017

I didn't interact much with Moonlight Holiday Lighting, but when I did, they were very professional. I hired them to do some bistro lights inside my venue (The Vista at Cedar Hills Golf Course) and on ... Read more the patio. They were all set up before we even arrived at the venue. I didn't really have to coordinate anything....just told them what I wanted and they took care of the rest. I can't imagine trying to set that all up by myself on the day of my wedding. Keep yourself sane, hire professionals to do it. You won't regret it.

S
Shawna

Married on 08/01/2015

Nephi and his company is AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about anything. I was beyond impressed with the end product. The lighting made a world of difference at our wedding and I would recommend them ... Read more to anyone.