Moon Light Holiday Lighting

Orem, Utah, UT · View map · Visit website

About Moon Light Holiday Lighting

Moon Light Holiday Lighting is a festive wedding lighting and decor company serving couples in the Orem, Utah area. This company began as the area’s source of Christmas and other holiday decor lighting. Though Moon Light Holiday Lighting has been in the event lighting industry for more than 10 years, they only moved to weddings in the past four years.

This company has many different lighting options for couples’ weddings. They can match the lighting to the theme of the wedding, whether couples want something fun and whimsical or elegant and glamorous. Couples will find drapery as well as backdrops to be among the many things this lighting company can use and create for a wedding. Moon Light Holiday Lighting offers colored lighting and traditional warm lighting to match the theme and mood of a couple’s wedding night. They can provide fun modern lighting, such as monograms, pinspotting, and wall washes. They also carry traditional lighting equipment that can be set up for a wedding, such as accent lighting, chandeliers, and string lights. Other forms of lighting that couples can find on their wedding day include:

• Dance floor

8 Moon Light Holiday Lighting Reviews

S
Susie

Married on 07/22/2017

Nephi Moon is a fantastic guy who was highly recommended by all the wedding venues we looked at. He worked with me on finding a look that fit my budget and made all the recommendations he could ... Read more without making me feel pressured into getting something I could not afford. He has incredible options such as draped fabric, bistro lights, chandeliers, and light up aspen trees. Most important to me, he went above and beyond the call of duty when I needed a ride to make our appointment at the venue. We had our reception at the Last Chance Miners Camp Lodge and it looked absolutely fabulous. Highly recommend!

AyEmVee
Alyssa

Married on 05/06/2017

I didn't interact much with Moonlight Holiday Lighting, but when I did, they were very professional. I hired them to do some bistro lights inside my venue (The Vista at Cedar Hills Golf Course) and on ... Read more the patio. They were all set up before we even arrived at the venue. I didn't really have to coordinate anything....just told them what I wanted and they took care of the rest. I can't imagine trying to set that all up by myself on the day of my wedding. Keep yourself sane, hire professionals to do it. You won't regret it.

S
Shawna

Married on 08/01/2015

Nephi and his company is AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about anything. I was beyond impressed with the end product. The lighting made a world of difference at our wedding and I would recommend them ... Read more to anyone.