Moon Over Indy

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About Moon Over Indy

We are passionate about creating beautiful events and spaces. We strive to provide stress-free event planning. We will curate your special ideas to assure your satisfaction. We have years of experience in Interior Design, Event Planning, Experience Design, and Florals.

2 Reviews for Moon Over Indy

2 Moon Over Indy Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing florist and day of coordinators-- what's not to love?

I think the photos speak for themselves. For flowers for our wedding, MOI was better priced than any florist we contacted, and we got so much more for our money working with them. We got so many ... Read more complements on our flowers. Working with them to plan was easy, and everything was exactly as we'd imagined and requested. We also used MOI for day of coordination, and again, the value for money was so much better than we found anywhere else. Shari and Anita went above and beyond to coordinate our vendors ahead of time so we could just enjoy every second of our wedding stress-free. They truly made the day run smoothly and easily and were such a huge part of making our wedding day everything we wanted. I would hire them again in a second for both flowers and day of coordination and can't recommend them highly enough. If I were helping anyone else plan another wedding in Indy, they'd be the first people I'd call.

T
Tiffany

Married on 12/03/2015

Working with Shari and Anita was such a pleasure. They dealt with many of my wedding-party stressors with aplomb and patience, which was what I needed most. They were so good at taking my many ideas ... Read more and helping to actualize and put the right team together to get the job done. My party was truly one of a kind and I felt like we worked so well as a team. It's true that wedding parties are the most stressful, but they made it the best it could possibly be, especially after firing the first party planner that didn't want to get her hands dirty. I was denied nothing with Moon Over Indy--we got everything figured out, they followed up on all the various elements, and in the end, people are still talking about how awesome our party was 6 months later (and I'm sure that will continue). Many thanks to the Moon Over Indy crew.

Moon Over Indy FAQ