Moonlight Bridal

Irvine, CA · View map

About Moonlight Bridal

Since Moonlight's inception in 1985 it has estalbished itself as one of the imost prestigious names in bridal. Moonlight draws on generations of designer experience and talent. This diverse combination has allowed for a fresh and innovative approach to design. Over the years Moonlight has created an image synonymous with romance. Every gown is a fashion statement for every bride on her most memorable day. Moonlight is a leader in the market, creating innovative designs for that special moment. Moonlight features two bridal collections: Valerie Couture, Stephanie collection, a bridesmaid collection: ME TOO! Bridesmaid, a destination bridal collection: Tango Destinations, a quincinera line: Q15 Mariposa, and a beautiful prom line: ME!PROM. All our collections are created with the highest standards of design, shape, workmanship, and quality. Our dedication to making every bride feel is what has helped cement our reputation as one of the most coveted names in bridal.

2 Reviews for Moonlight Bridal

2 Moonlight Bridal Reviews

H
Hui-Shan

Married on 03/25/2011

I was looking for something fun and flirty and my Moonlight- Tango dress was exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely loved my dress! The corset back made for a beautiful fit and I felt like a ... Read more princess in my dress! This dress was exactly what I wanted, and it was so reasonably priced. My dress was everything I wanted I couldn't have been happier! Go check out style T478~~~

J
Jean

Married on 09/06/2009

Moonlight Design provided unparalleled service coupled with exceptional attention to detail Read more Moonlight Design provided unparalleled service coupled with exceptional attention to detail

Moonlight Bridal FAQ