Moonlight Carriage Company

Nunn, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Moonlight Carriage Company

Bring your fairytale wedding to life by arriving to your special day in a horse-drawn carriage. Moonlight Carriage Company LLC is a horse-drawn carriage service based in Nunn, Colorado that gives you the magical opportunity to be transported to your wedding in one of many horse and vehicle combinations. Making an entrance is an important aspect of your big day, and the team can customize your chosen horse and vehicle combination according to your wedding day colors, theme, or season.

Operating since 2009, Moonlight Carriage Company LLC strives to provide memorable and special experiences to all of their clients in Colorado and Southern Wyoming. Couples have the choice of several beautiful horses, customization, and vehicles to match whatever your event needs, from wagons to wedding carriages. Besides horse and carriage transportation, the company also offers hayrides for weddings.

22 Reviews for Moonlight Carriage Company

22 Moonlight Carriage Company Reviews

P
Featured
Peter

Married on 10/12/2013

Ben and Heather were wonderful for my daughters wedding. With everything Mother nature threw at Boulder the month of September, they improvised to make the special day even more special. The level of ... Read more service provided by Ben and Heather far exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding in their service area

B
Brenda

Event date: 12/13/2014

Heather and Ben were incredible! Anytime I called or e-mailed with a question or idea, Heather responded to me right away. They made the long trip to us in poor weather and were so friendly. Their ... Read more horses and carriage were beautiful & decorated with bells and lights for our holiday party. We have already asked them to come back for next years party!

T
tina

Married on 12/12/2014

I feel bad because I havent found time with Christmas to call and Thank Moonlight Carriage. They made my daughters wedding one she will always remember! Setting up thier service was beyound easy. ... Read more Along with the carriage ride and everything else they offered to provide, they decorated the carriage in my daughters wedding colors. It was absolutely beautiful!!!! I recomend them highly! If ever I need a dream to come to true I will be calling Them!!! Thank you so much Moonlight Carriage!