Moonlight Entertainment, IL.

Paris, IL · View map

About Moonlight Entertainment, IL.

Moonlight Entertainment, IL. offering D.J., Karaoke, Lights & Sound Service for all occasions. D.J. service for over 30 yrs. experience with over 46,000 song to choose from Top 40, Pop, Oldies, Country, R&B, and Funk. We now offer over 26,000 Karaoke Songs to choose from. We are available for Weddings, Reunions, Birthday Parties, and Anniversary Parties.

9 Reviews for Moonlight Entertainment, IL.

9 Moonlight Entertainment, IL. Reviews

A
Alix Cox

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

I would 100% recommend Moonlight Entertainment! They were wonderful, funny, and super energetic. They kept the dancefloor moving, and all the guests entertained! They made our wedding reception ome to ... Read more to remember.

J
Jessica Weldon

Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJs!

Moonlight Entertainment did a great job on my wedding reception. Everything ran smoothly and I knew I was in good hands with John and Troy. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Read more Moonlight Entertainment did a great job on my wedding reception. Everything ran smoothly and I knew I was in good hands with John and Troy. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/07/2018

They were truly amazing to work with!!

They made sure everything was perfect for our wedding and they were so easy to work with! Had a great variety of music and the John our DJ was so fun! Very good at keeping the night moving while being ... Read more flexible to changes! USE THEM!