Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.

Sparks, NV · View map · Visit website

About Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.

Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc. is a Sparks, Nevada-based wedding DJ and MC provider. In 2003, Sawyer Chad founded this music and entertainment business for wedding events. Sawyer strives to produce extraordinary parties that exceed couples' expectations. His energetic style of emceeing and ability to blending music makes every party customized and unique. Sawyer works with a variety of genres, such as country, hip-hop, international, oldies, R&B, club, electronic, indie, jazz, and more.

In order to get to know the vision of the couples before hitting the dance floor, Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc, offers consultations where the couples and DJs collaborate with each other to create both a do-play and a do-not-play list. Sawyer commits to one wedding party at a time, providing liability insurance and additional equipment, including:

• Disco balls
  • Projectors
  • Microphones
  • Sound system

91 Reviews for Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.

91 Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc. Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 09/18/2017

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Sawyer with Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.! My husband and I were married on 9/18/17 in the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, CA - a destination wedding for us and ... Read more all of our guests. Finding vendors for a destination wedding seemed daunting at first, but I discovered Sawyer after a recommendation from my photographer. Sawyer was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and we set up a phone call to get to know each other. After interviewing several DJs in the area, we knew that Sawyer was "the one"! He patiently and expertly answered each one of our (many!) questions about his business and DJ-style, and we felt like we truly hit it off over the phone. We had so much fun talking with Sawyer on the phone that we knew he would be the life of the party at our wedding! Sawyer also generously and graciously worked within our tight budget to make our dream wedding happen for us. Our goal was to have an incredible party and Sawyer truly nailed it. Leading up to the wedding, we communicated via e-mail and text and Sawyer was always so kind and thoughtful. We completed our event questionnaire and felt so comfortable after we had our final consultation with him the week before the wedding - we knew we were in excellent hands! The day-of our wedding, Sawyer worked so hard to make sure everything went smoothly. He was so attentive to my husband and I, and listened to our guests' song requests and feedback. He really has an incredible talent for "reading" the room and knowing what songs to play next! He expertly navigated our guests through all of the reception activities (ie. garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting) and also accommodated our traditional Polish song request. He also kept us on-time and moving through the evening, doing a phenomenal job with announcements and keeping us on track. Many of our guests remarked how fantastic Sawyer was and how much fun they had at our wedding. Sawyer truly made our night perfect!

R
Rachelle Elliott

Getting married on 06/05/2020

DJ Sawyer is a phenomenal DJ

Ive been a wedding photographer for 12 years and I have seen A LOT of DJ's. DJ Sawyer is a phenomenal DJ! His mixing skills are way above and beyond for a wedding DJ, I was absolutely blown away. He ... Read more had a top of the line sound system, his lighting was great and he really knew how to draw and keep people on the dance floor. He also was able to elegantly MC the event without the cringing cheesiness that most wedding DJs have. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!

C
cindy

Married on 07/06/2019

Sawyer is the Best!

My daughter hired Sawyer from Moonlight Mobile for her wedding and I simply cannot say too many good things about him. Sawyer is the utmost professional and we received many complements from the ... Read more guests about him. He not only made the evening fun, but checked with us throughout the evening to make sure we were happy. While his price was slightly more than some other DJ's that they checked with, he was well worth the additional cost.