MoonRise Floral Design

Fairport, NY · View map

About MoonRise Floral Design

MoonRise Floral Design is a professional wedding florist based in Fairport, New York. This wedding florist specializes in creating custom floral designs to fit your specific style and theme of your wedding celebration. MoonRise Floral Design has a goal to create gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, floral decor, and much more that will perfectly accent your special event.

MoonRise Floral Design offers their professional floral design services for weddings throughout the Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester areas along with everything in between. From the initial consultation to the final delivery, you can expect to receive professional and inviting service. MoonRise Floral Design believes collaboration is key and will work with you to ensure that you get the wedding florals of your dreams. Additional services offered by MoonRise Floral Design include the following:

• Installations
  • Boutonnieres
  • Arch decor

5 Reviews for MoonRise Floral Design

5 MoonRise Floral Design Reviews

M
Mikaila

Married on 04/27/2019

MoonRise Floral Design is the best florist ever!

MoonRise Floral Design did my flowers my bridal shower on December 2 for my wedding on April 27 and everything was absolutely PERFECT! Meggan was awesome and so easy to work with. She listened to what ... Read more what colors I was thinking about, what I wanted my pictures to look like, and made great suggestions when I wasn't sure what I wanted at the tables. I would definitely work with MoonRise Floral Design and Meggan again in a heartbeat and tell everyone that they should too! She is amazing and cannot wait to use her in the future!

L
Lisa Maynard

Married on 12/31/2018

Moonrise Floral Design - a Dream Come True!

Meggan and Moonrise Floral Design did a fabulous job on our wedding arrangements. She listened to our ideas then created gorgeous centerpieces that were exactly what we had imagined! Prompt, ... Read more responsive, creative, professional and a delight to work with. Our guests were blown-away by the original design and elegance!

Suzanne
Suzanne

Married on 07/21/2018

Flower magic!

There are not enough words to say how magical Meggan made our day. She was so helpful from start to finish - helping clarify what our vision for flowers was, sharing ideas for center pieces, etc. She ... Read more even helped me figure out what to plant since I wanted to grow all of out flowers. If you are trying to pick a florist, I can not recommend MoonRise Floral enough.