Moonset Farm Floral

Porter, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Moonset Farm Floral

Serving southern and coastal Maine along with southern New Hampshire, floral designer Jackie Gardner of Moonset Farm Floras specializes in artistic and affordable wedding floral arrangements. Having started in the floral industry in Martha’s Vineyard, and now based on a 200 year old family-owned farm in the White Mountains, Jackie Gardner is dedicated to crafting fresh, creative, all-natural floral creations that embody the unique personalities of her clients.

Products Offered
All of the flowers used by Moonset Farm Floras are either freshly handpicked from the farm or locally sourced. Jackie Gardner is passionate about personalization and customization, and will style all floral arrangements to suit your personality and budget. Flexible to your needs, Jackie Gardner is able to provide her services for destination weddings upon request. Any floral service purchase includes the cost of consultations, venue visits, and floral set up. Delivery and clean up services are also available. From classic to modern and eclectic to romantic, Jackie Gardner is excited to craft wedding florals that match your wedding’s chosen theme. Some of her floral products include:

• Aisle decor

A
Featured
Andi

Married on 09/01/2018

What can we say about Jackie?! From the moment we met her at her beautiful farm, we knew we had underestimated how excited we were about our wedding flowers. Jackie is incredibly talented and ... Read more creative, but most importantly she is fun and enthusiastic, and was so happy to take our ramblings and convert our abstract thoughts into a beautiful and perfect wedding. She had incredible ideas and interpreted everything we asked for into more than we could imagine. We loved her use of greenery, herbs, and most importantly, flowers! We got so many compliments on her work! Additionally, Jackie is just a fun person to get to know...and helped us find other vendors she likes working with in the area, which is how we found our fabulous baker as well. Jackie worked with our whole team to throw us the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to.

Joanie
Joanie Scott

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Communication was a big deal for me as I'm an out of state bride, and working with Jackie was just natural. She communicated everything effectively via email and phone calls. She made sure to go over ... Read more every detail even emailing pictures of the chosen flowers to make my vision a reality. She did not disappoint! The finished product on my wedding day left me speechless! The bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were made with an immense amount of talent and love. The protea nerifolia looked amazing! I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful. Of note, during the reception our guests couldn’t stop raving about the centerpieces, especially the look of the protea flower. So I asked our guests to “pet the protea,” as this flower has a fur like appearance. How awesome is that? I feel like I have not only gained a great local florist, but also a friend. Who could ask for more? Cheers to Jackie!

M
Megan

Married on 09/22/2018

Jackie is the epitome of New England artist. She is kind, creative and so easy to work with! Her communication was remarkable- she spent time discussing details over the phone and email and designed ... Read more floral pieces that matched perfectly with our wedding theme/colors. She was not only on time to deliver our flowers but early, remembering every detail to make sure our flowers were stunning. She is an absolute pleasure to work with; outgoing, professional, friendly and extremely talented. I would recommend her farm and florals to all!