Moonstone Aesthetics

Glendale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Moonstone Aesthetics

Moonstone Aesthetics is a professional skincare and makeup business based in Glendale, Arizona. Lauren Ashley, the owner behind this dedicated company, holds a license in advanced skincare and esthetician services in the state of Arizona. She has many years of experience and is committed to helping her clients achieve their vision through skin therapy and cosmetic application. This makeup studio specializes in providing soft and romantic looks for celebrations of love.

This full-service skincare and makeup company offers consultations, which create opportunities for clients to discuss their ideas and vision for their big day. Lauren’s ultimate goal is to make brides feel great about themselves. She uses all-natural products during her spa treatments and offers the option of natural or airbrush application in her wedding makeup packages. You can either visit her at her salon, or Lauren will come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring a relaxing and stress-free start to your day. Moonstone Aesthetics also offers the following services:

• Brow and lash tinting
  • Full-face makeup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Soft-romantic eye makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Makeup trials
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Spa packages for bachelorette parties

Other Services
In addition to her standard bridal services, Lauren offers makeup application for events such as formals, photoshoots, holiday parties, and more. The following services are also available through the salon:

• Depilatories

Featured
Brenda

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Bride

Lauren was awesome, very personable; she took the time to get to know me and the wedding details. She explained the contract and details to my satisfaction. We did a trial and then the wedding with ... Read more the airbrush option. It was very evident that she had my best interest at heart. I am 50 years old with very fair and freckled skin. Her knowledge about skin and colors and her expertise with skin care and make-up made all the difference when I chose to have her do my wedding make-up. Lauren made sure my face and my skin was beautiful. Her personal touch made me feel like a gorgeous bride on my wedding day. The make-up was just as fresh at the end of the night and it was before I walked down the aisle. I received so many wonderful compliments on my bridal make-up and our wedding photos were perfect because Lauren made sure my face was elegantly pretty! I LOVED the way I looked and I felt beautiful! My new husband was smitten with the way I looked! I highly recommend Lauren and Moonstone Aesthetics.

Saskia
Saskia

Married on 03/17/2018

Wedding makeup and Hairstyle

Lauren was absolutely fantastic! She is the sweetest person to meet and makes everyone feel so comfortable. She was amazing and did exactly what I was looking for when it came to my hair and makeup ... Read more and I was so happy and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. She was great at last minute hairstyle changes and executed it perfectly. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Im so excited about the progress she is making with her business and Im excited to try out some of the new services she offers!

T
Tracy Connolly

Married on 12/31/2017

Professional, creative, classic.

Lauren's creativity in taking my regular makeup routine to preparing my New Year's Eve party look was amazing! She takes her work seriously and is very detailed and skilled. I was extremely happy with ... Read more my look and her professionalism. If you are looking for a true artist who will do a spectacular job, call Lauren!