Moraine Farm

Beverly, MA · View map · Visit website

About Moraine Farm

Moraine Farm is a wedding venue situated on 175 acres of land in Beverly, Massachusetts. The historic estate is surrounded by beautiful New England forests and overlooks Wenham Lake, setting the scene for a perfect countryside wedding. Moraine Farm offers a perfect getaway for your wedding celebration, and is situated only 25 minutes outside of Boston. The grounds were designed by the world-renowned architect Frederick Law Olmsted, known for designing Central Park in New York City and other famous parks. Moraine Farm offers elegant spaces for indoor and outdoor weddings that can accommodate as few as 50 guests and up to 350 guests. The venue offers delectable wedding catering by Fireside Catering, which specializes in designing seasonal wedding menus using locally-sourced and sustainable ingredients.

Facilities and Capacity
Moraine Farm provides several options for your wedding ceremony and reception. Smaller events can be held in the estate house and terrace, accommodating up to 50 guests for seated dinners and 100 for cocktails. The Great Lawn and Tea House can accommodate between 80 and 350 guests, with a permanent tent in place from spring through the fall. The brick patio, overlooking the lake, is perfect for cocktail hours.

Moraine Farm offers a range of wedding services, including:

• In-house catering

47 Moraine Farm Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect. The venue is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff takes care of everything which leaves you free to enjoy yourself.

My daughter had her wedding reception at Moraine Farm on October 20th and it was amazing. Working with Amy Hudon and the staff there was wonderful. They took care of everything and we did not have to ... Read more worry about a thing. The food was delicious and all our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. I would highly recommend having your wedding here! Kathy Siebert

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 09/29/2018

An absolute dream

I absolutely loved my wedding at Moraine Farm. Amy was an absolute dream to work with, and made our wedding day stress free. She did an incredible job of coordinating all our vendors and ensuring that ... Read more our wedding day went as smoothly as possible. The setting is gorgeous and made an incredible backdrop for our photos. Also, the food was amazing. It gets brought up pretty much everytime we talk to one of our guests. I can't recommend Moraine and Amy highly enough!

Joan
Joan Glaser

Married on 09/16/2018

Go with Amy

I don’t know where to begin to describe Amy. After my first daughter got married at Moraine with Amy as the coordinator, we went right back for my second daughters wedding. Amy knows her job so well ... Read more and delivers on everything. She is all anyone could ask for when it comes to planning a wedding - knowledgeable, professional, responsive, etc etc. Amy has one particular skill that I want to mention. She has a way of decreasing, and even removing stress. Whenever we had those moments of feeling overwhelmed or worried, we would talk to Amy and within minutes——all was good and we were calm. In my opinion this is Amy’s greatest strength. Another point to stress is that we had many many guests rave about their meal. Very high quality food cooked to perfection. Over the top delicious.