Moran's Blooms

Buffalo, New York · View map · Visit website

About Moran's Blooms

Moran’s Blooms is an experienced floral design company in Buffalo, New York. Owner Robyn Moran Cereo’s company offers high quality silk and floral greenery designs for wedding events. Her creative eye and extensive experience in the wedding industry allow her to effectively and efficiently customize designs for couples.

Products Offered

Moran’s skill and creativity allows couples to receive designs of various styles, including those that are modern and preppy to eclectic and tropical. Included in this company’s service is preservation, consultations, event design, and venue visits. Moran’s Blooms will also deliver and set up the arrangements to ensure designs are presented as planned. This company offers the following products:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Allison Bauman

Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

I knew on my wedding day I needed silk flowers for my cherry blossom themed wedding. I reached out to Moran’s Blooms to inquire information over the phone as I lived a few states away from Buffalo. ... Read more Not only did Robyn make me feel super comfortable and excited to order custom arrangements, a cherry blossom arbor, corsages, boutineers, and custom signs but she perfected my look and truly hit home with my wedding theme. The flowers are absolutely gorgeous and could not look more real! They completely stole the show, even my photographers were so surprised when they realized they weren’t real! Robyn is an absolute pleasure to work with, her attention to detail is exquisite and it is beyond obvious she LOVES making the arrangements too!!! I recommend Moran’s Blooms to all brides!! And the best part, you can keep your flowers forever🌸

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding centerpieces

I would highly recommend Robyn from Moran’s Blooms. She went out of her way to work with me for my daughters wedding despite we were a little last minute. The greenery we chose for our table ... Read more centerpieces were so fresh and looked absolutely beautiful on the day. Also her prices were very reasonable compared to other Florist’s. Very friendly, reliable. I also saw some of her work for other weddings and they were put together beautifully. Definitely the best out there!!!

P
Pepper

Married on 09/01/2018

I highly recommend Moran's Blooms! Everything turned out beautiful and will definitely use them again! Read more I highly recommend Moran's Blooms! Everything turned out beautiful and will definitely use them again!