"More Than Words" Wedding Officiant

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant

Greetings! and Congratulations on your decision to get married. I hope you are enjoying the process of planning for your wedding. As a professional, award-winning wedding officiant, I have married over 400 couples thus far, and am always honored when chosen to share in the couples' very special day. Many venues refer me to their couples as a preferred vendor. Choosing me as your officiant, means that you will be choosing your own personal, memorable wedding ceremony, and I will then expertly craft your ceremony to reflect your personalities, beliefs and goals for your future as a married couple. I make sure that your guests feel appreciated for coming to your wedding, and I will go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding ceremony goes smoothly and is one that everyone will fondly remember. Whether you are getting married at a wedding venue, a restaurant, on a beach, in your back yard, etc., - I will deliver your ceremeony in a heart-felt, light-hearted manner.

As a wedding officiant, I marry couples and file the paperwork, and I also perform wedding vow renewals for couples who are already married, but wish to have a public celebration of their love and commitment for each other. "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant’s ceremonies are usually 15-20 minutes on average - depending on what the couple chooses to include in their wedding ceremony. Deborah performs interfaith, non-denominational, vow renewal, and single-religion ceremonies, among others. Couples working with her will customize their vows, which is a sweet personalized touch.

81 Reviews for "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant

81 "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Reviews

G
Featured
Gordon McCormick

Married on 05/11/2019

Professional Officiant Role - Joy to Work With – Unbeatable Value

Debby was a terrific officiant – My wife and I could not be happier that we chose Debby. She was easy to work with – an essential attribute given the difficulty in coordinating a wedding. Our wedding ... Read more was outdoors at our house requiring Debby to be understanding and able to adjust to the situation while maintaining focus on the wedding ceremony to deliver a beautiful and memorable event. All attending the wedding commented that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Debby had a significant role as the officiant in making the wedding a beautiful beginning of the next chapter of our lives. Debby provided us with the written ceremony a week before the wedding for us to review and to become familiar with before the wedding ceremony. I selected Debby nine-days before the wedding date – She accepted – We were successful in a memorable wedding even with the compressed schedule because of Debby’s experience as an officiant. My wife and I highly recommend Debby – you can not find a better value.

S
Sarah

Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding on 5/11/19

Words can’t describe how perfect our wedding ceremony was, all thanks to Debbi! We were able to customize our ceremony to make it personal to us, and we felt an immediate connection with Debbi as soon ... Read more as we met her. She was personable, responsive and professional. We HIGHLY recommended her for anyone’s wedding ceremony!!!

Brianna
Brianna Stinebaugh

Married on 11/09/2018

As a bride, Debbi allowed for us to have the dream ceremony we always envisioned!

Debbi is very supportive and very dedicated to giving you the best ceremony possible. She allows for you to be creative and choose your own ceremony, allowing you to personalize your union in ... Read more marriage! Her support means the world to us! Her kindness and passion is truly exceptional!