Morgan Brooks Productions

Boerne, TX · View map

About Morgan Brooks Productions

Morgan Brooks Productions is a wedding photographer based out of Boerne, Texas. Morgan Brooks is passionate about creating images that captivates it viewer, and his goal as a photographer is to artistically storytell through the images that he captures. Although he currently works from the city of Boerne, he is willing to travel for photography projects all over the country, and loves to connect with individuals in order to answer questions the might have regarding his photography. If you are interested in a wedding photographer that identifies with a more photojournalistic style, Morgan Brooks Productions, is the photographer for you, and he will capture stunning images of your day that truly capture and show off your love.

Morgan Brooks Productions offers photography services for both engagement shoots, and trash the dress sessions. In addition, they provide high-resolution images, and can even provide a second shooter if a client requests it. This vendor offers the following photography items:

• Albums

3 Morgan Brooks Productions Reviews

R
Rivers

Married on 03/31/2018

Morgan has an amazing gift of photography. I happen to fall on Morgan in my desperate search to find a photographer for our wedding. The moment I saw his pictures I knew I wanted to use him. He is an ... Read more absolute joy to work with. He makes it so easy to be in front the camera. I completely trusted him with everything. He had so many great ideas for poses and has an amazing eye for finding the perfect spot. We recently got our wedding photos back and they just gave us all the FEELS from our wedding. He captured the moments so perfectly. You can see all the joy and love that filled our wedding day. I can not recommend Morgan enough. We were so lucky and blessed to have him for our special day. He is the absolute BEST!!

L
lauren

Married on 02/10/2016

Morgan was highly professional from our very first encounter through receiving my photos after my wedding. He was willing to accommodate whatever I had asked abd my guests had a wonderful time ... Read more interacting with him! I love the photos he's produced and he is worth every penny!

A
Ana

Married on 07/02/2015

Morgan did great at our wedding! He was such a pleasure to work with. Our guests had a great time with him. Everywhere you looked either him or Kailey were there. My only thing was that there some ... Read more pictures we wanted that we didn't get but that was more on us not communicating with him what we wanted as well as we should have. Overall it was amazing and I have some beautiful photos to remember my wedding !

Morgan Brooks Productions FAQ