Morgan King Makeup

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Morgan King Makeup

Morgan King Makeup is a professional makeup artistry service based in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The team of licensed estheticians performs on-site, luxury bridal experiences in the Florida Panhandle region. Some of the high-end brands they work with include Chanel, Christian Dior, Laura Mercier, Hourglass Cosmetics, and MAC Cosmetics.

Experience
Owner Megan King is a licensed esthetician who knew beauty was her calling from an early age. She provides a flawless technique to make brides look fabulous and feel comfortable for her big day. Morgan specializes in makeup application, eyelashes, and brow shaping, and has extensive bridal and editorial experience.

Morgan King Makeup offers personalized and sophisticated packages for brides and bridal parties. They accommodate groups, and are available for bachelorette parties and engagement photos. Services offered included:

• Trial sessions and consultations

M
Featured
Mandy

Married on 10/26/2013

Where do I begin? Morgan is truly a God sent! She made me more beautiful then I could have EVER imagined myself looking on my wedding day! I always imagined the dress being the most magical part ... Read more of my special day, but I can honestly say that after Morgan got ahold of me...WOW!!! My dress may have been second best!!! I came in from out of town. Morgan met me on the Friday of my rehearsal dinner to make the magic begin! We immediately became friends! I thought I could not look any better than I did that night! Then came my wedding day!! Blew it out of the water!!! Morgan has such a huge heart and even bigger talent!!! Thank you Morgan King for not only making me the most beautiful bride ever but for being such the beautiful person you are!!! I loved hearing you sing in my ear to the background music when I was sooo nervous about the hours to come! You completely set my mind at ease!! People are still commenting in my makeup 2 weeks after!!!! You will make it far girl!!!

Taylor
Taylor

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Morgan literally made our wedding. Myself and my girls all do not really wear make up, so the feeling of getting super dolled up was a lot. Morgan made us all feel comfortable, and made us all look ... Read more gorgeous! Since I live in Atlanta, we were unable to have a trial, which was nerve racking! I showed Morgan a picture of what I wanted, and BAM! She made it happen! My airbrush makeup lasted ALL night long through the HOT Atlanta heat! Thank you so much for making my day so special!

D
Dana

Married on 12/30/2017

My daughter had a last minute glitch where we were hunting for a makeup artist. She came to the rescue! Was able to do a trial for her with us booking her 3 weeks before the wedding and wedding day ... Read more did mine, the BMs and the bride impeccably. Everyone commented on how beautiful she was- she was glowing