Morgan Leigh Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About Morgan Leigh Photography

Morgan Leigh Photography has been capturing couples in Salt Lake City, Utah for five years. The photography company photographs more than just a moment. It photographs the emotion and personality that a couple shares. Their photos are contemporary and traditional with an eye for humor and detail.

It's important that you have a way to remember every second of your special day. So that you don't have to worry about losing a single shot, Morgan Leigh Photography will deliver your photos to you online within 30 days. You can choose to have your photos either printed or downloaded, and you can share all your images with family and friends with the link provided to you. Multiple sessions are offered so that couples can capture more than just their wedding day. Packages include portrait sessions, engagement sessions, bridal/black tie sessions, wedding day coverage and the complete wedding package. The following services are also offered:

• Additional hours

L
Laura

Married on 09/28/2018

Great to work with

Morgan was a dream to work with! Pictures came back fairly quickly for our engagements, formals and wedding day. We've gotten so many compliments! We loved her work and how clear and nice everything ... Read more looks in her work. We would recommend her to everyone!

M
Megan

Married on 06/23/2018

Not only did Morgan do a 10 out of 5 stars job she saved my wedding. For some reason my wedding coordinator was no where to be found all evening, Morgan stepped up and got everything going. I loved ... Read more how she captured our wedding, I don't think I have ever looked so happy. The photography was dramatic, fun and had the exact feel I wanted. We have gotten so many compliments and questions about who our photographer was. I really can't thank Morgan enough!

B
Briana

Married on 06/01/2018

Morgan was absolutely fabulous. She's great to work with, and is a complete professional. She made us feel comfortable and it definitely showed in the fluidity of the pictures. She has a great ... Read more personality and knew how to keep everyone on track. She even came with a great assistant who knew how to make us smile. We couldn't have asked for anything more in a photographer. We recommend Morgan 110%.