Morgan Ravenscraft Photography

Morehead, KY · View map · Visit website

About Morgan Ravenscraft Photography

Morgan Ravenscraft Photography is a photography business based in Morehead, Kentucky. Morgan Ravenscraft specializes in portrait and wedding photography. The company has been offering photography services to couples for over five years now. Morgan Ravenscraft Photography takes beautiful photographs for couples on their wedding day that will be cherished for years to come. In addition to the Morehead, Kentucky area, this company is also available to serve those couples in and around Lexington and Louisville.

Morgan Ravenscraft Photography takes a natural approach to capturing photographs. Their wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, a second shooter and additional hours. This photographer is also available to shoot engagement and destination wedding photographs, as well as wedding portraits. They offer the following wedding photography mementos:

• Albums

B
Bethany Peñalva

Married on 06/30/2018

Morgan is amazing!

Morgan did an amazing job! She showed up early and helped make my day go by so smoothly. Her pictures are absolutely perfect. 10/10 recommendation! Read more Morgan did an amazing job! She showed up early and helped make my day go by so smoothly. Her pictures are absolutely perfect. 10/10 recommendation!!

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/10/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about my expierence with MRP! The booking process for my wedding photos was so smooth, as we met in person and worked together on a wedding timeline that would ... Read more perfectly suit our special day. The day of the wedding she arrived and made me feel so comfortable and at ease. The first look, bride and groom photos, and family formals went so well. I have seen a couple sneak peaks and I cannot wait to get the rest of my photos back. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I would recommend MRP to any bride!

A
Ally

Married on 06/09/2018

Morgan Ravenscraft Photography is amazing! I totally recommend using her for any of your photography needs. Every experience I have had has always been wonderful. Morgan is very professional and gets ... Read more your photos edited and back to you within a great time period. I have never been disappointed and would highly recommend any families or future brides to use her for you photography needs!