Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist

Hamilton, OH · View map · Visit website

About Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist

Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist aims to help create your ideal wedding day look so you look and feel your best on your first day of happily ever after. Morgan is a freelance professional make-up artist and cosmetologist. Based out of Hamilton, Ohio, Morgan travels to you, in the comfort of your own home or venue. You can trust that Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist will take care of all of your beauty needs on your big day.

Experience
Boasting over five years of experience in the bridal industry, Morgan has kept up with the newest trends and upcoming styles. Her responsive and professional nature paired with her talent and expertise in her line of work makes her the ideal choice for your hair and make-up needs.

Morgan Renae Hair & Makeup Artist specializes in formal styling and long lasting make-up. She takes the time to understand what you are looking for to create a wedding-day look that is everything you envisioned and more. Morgan offers the following hair styling and make-up services for your special day:

• Travel to your location

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 07/20/2018

I really cannot sing Morgan's praises enough. She was SO easy to work with. By the end of the wedding, I honestly felt like I had a new friend! She put up with my constant questions and I truly felt ... Read more at ease because I knew I was in good hands. Her team of artists did all of my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law, and I think this was the first time that I've been in a wedding where everyone was happy with their services! Not only did Morgan make me feel like a princess, but she's super affordable as well. If you are in search of a make up and hair artist, I would not look any further. She is awesome and I don't regret my decision at all in working with her! Thank you Morgan & Co.!! ** In the cost section below, I put what was spent per person. This does not include tip, but is for both hair and makeup:)

Rachel
Rachel Bauder

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Morgan is freaking AHHMAZZZING!!!!!!

Morgan is EVERYTHING and MORE of what I needed and wanted for my wedding day hair and makeup artist. Seriously. Absofreakinglutely BOOK HER. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with terminal cancer just a ... Read more month after my fiancé and I got engaged. We decided to move the wedding up a year and to a new city to ensure she would be there. Well Morgan was the first and EASIEST vendor for me to book. I cannot give her enough praise. Seriously. She was willing to do a very last minute wedding, work on a holiday, and accept a bride that had little to nothing planned. She was flexible and more than accommodating with changes to the schedule (even just a few days before). Not only that, but most importantly her work is freaking fantastic, she is so talented, and able to bring to life the vision I had (and my mom. And my sister. And my nana.). All of which were VERY different styles and looks. From super glam to very subtle, she crushed it. She is also just truly a kind and loving person, exactly the type of calming prescense that is needed the morning of your wedding. So Morgan rocks and you’ll be doing yourself a huge favor by booking her! PS it was 90 degrees the day of my OUTDOOR wedding and it was all still perfect at the end of the day ❤️

Peyton
Peyton

Married on 09/06/2019

Such a great day!

Morgan and Cassie were great! So happy i chose them for my day. :) Every picture that my 4 bridesmaids showed them they were able to create and make us all look amazing! Read more Morgan and Cassie were great! So happy i chose them for my day. :) Every picture that my 4 bridesmaids showed them they were able to create and make us all look amazing!