Morning Glory Farm

Cosby, TN · View map

About Morning Glory Farm

Built by Tennessee artist G. Webb, Morning Glory Farm is a Southern homestead located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. The hand-built arbor atop the hillside vineyard is the quintessential Tennessee wedding spot for vows that wow, and the barn, outdoor par and pavilion complete with a fire pit are perfect for outdoor receptions with a rustic flair.

6 Reviews for Morning Glory Farm

6 Morning Glory Farm Reviews

A
Alicia

Married on 10/27/2018

Most beautiful place ever! Loved it so much!

It was wonderful! Everything was perfect of my day because how amazing they were! Thank you! Read more It was wonderful! Everything was perfect of my day because how amazing they were! Thank you!

S
Sheila

Married on 10/21/2017

Morning Glory Farms is the perfect place for a wedding. From the amazing beauty and scenery to the accommodating and friendly owners, there couldn't have been a more beautiful venue for our daughter's ... Read more wedding. I highly recommend Morning Glory Farms!

C
Crystal

Married on 10/29/2016

I just can't say enough about Morning Glory Farm - they exceeded any expectation my husband and I had for our venue and wedding. They were very responsive when we had questions and were very ... Read more accommodating to our requests. They go above and beyond to make sure the venue is picture perfect, down to every last detail. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to have their most special day at Morning Glory Farm! Thank you G and Vicki for everything you did to make Robert and I's wedding so special!