Morris Chapel

Stockton, CA · View map

About Morris Chapel

Inside and out, Morris Chapel offers one of the most picturesque settings for your wedding. With beautiful stained-glass windows, arched entryways, deep stained woodwork and massive columns, the Chapel sets the mood for the most romantic day of your life and stands as one of the most beautiful wedding sites in San Joaquin County. Here with the love of your life, you could begin the eciting and rewarding journey of marriage.

17 Reviews for Morris Chapel

17 Morris Chapel Reviews

Leah
Leah

Married on 12/02/2017

Beautiful venue, exceptional team!

Jan and her wonderful team were immensely helpful and kind as they helped us plan and execute our dream wedding. The beauty of the chapel speaks for itself on wedding day and there are chapels ... Read more everyone in the country. What sets Morris Chapel apart is it's incredible team. Working with such gracious, caring people leading up to our wedding day brought such peace of mind! We are eternally grateful and HIGHLY reccomend this stunning venue as the perfect ceremony location.

C
Celina

Married on 09/19/2015

They returned my calls within a reasonable amount of time and worked with me to change the date because of a family emergency. It was everything that I dreamed of! All staff was very friendly. My mom ... Read more broke her shoe on the way into the chapel and the coordinator gave her shoes up my mom for the weeding! Talk about dedicated to her job! I couldn't have asked for more from the staff and the venue.

L
Lorena

Married on 08/16/2015

I used this venue for my wedding ceremony and it is absolutely beautiful! It can accommodate very large groups, and requires very little decor (flowers, etc. ) because the venue itself already looks ... Read more breathtaking. It has a brides room and grooms room which are spacious and perfect for last minute touches. The air conditioning works wonderfully, which is important for summer weddings. Areas outside the venue are perfect for great pictures, so no need to travel somewhere else for wedding pictures. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, my wedding day was stress free knowing the staff had everything under control. I highly recommend this venue for all types of ceremonies!!