Morris Tent Rentals, Inc.

Morris, NY · View map

About Morris Tent Rentals, Inc.

At Morris Tent Rentals, a locally owned, community-minded business, we take pride in producing our own high-quality tents and providing excellent service to all our clients. From intimate gatherings with family and friends, to graduations, weddings, holiday celebrations, galas and corporate events, we provide everything, from tents to tableware.

Contact us at (607) 263-9916 or at morristentrentals@yahoo.com

Our company offers Wedding Planning Packages.

New for 2013; Sail Tents, Farmhouse Tables, Natural Wood Chairs!

23 Reviews for Morris Tent Rentals, Inc.

23 Morris Tent Rentals, Inc. Reviews

MK
MK

Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic products

Lydia was great to work with! If you have something I’m mind, ask if they have it & they probably do! Being out of town I asked for some things I was looking for, and found a few items on their ... Read more Facebook that I loved. They are reasonably priced and did a fantastic job!

J
Joanna

Married on 06/22/2019

Reliable team!

Lydia from Morris Tent Rentals provided my day of coordination and rentals for my recent wedding at Stonewall Estate in Delhi, NY. The wedding rentals were in good condition, on time and appropriate ... Read more for the 160 people at the event. Our cocktail hour was outside and we had to make sure we had a big enough tent for all of my guests. Lydia was able to give me great advice with her experience- luckily, we had no rain but we were prepared in case! Thank you all so much for the great tent and cocktail hour rentals !

T
Teamvan

Married on 09/02/2018

Great Rental Company!

We used Morris rentals for our 40 x 80 tent, dance floor, tables and chairs. Rachael and the team were very nice and responsive to all our Qs through the booking process (although it'd be a lot easier ... Read more if there was a PDF they could send out with prices instead of having to email each time). Prices were totally fair. The dudes that showed up to put the tent up were actually amazing. Friendly, efficient, strong. Cannot recommend them enough. Thanks!