Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering

Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering is a wedding catering company in Sarasota, Florida. They have catered weddings in the Sarasota and Tampa area for the past 50 years. Book now with Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering for good food and a quality catering experience.

Whatever the couple's vision may be, Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering guarantees that with their full-service catering company, no detail will be left untouched. Everyone will enjoy the experience and remember it even after the big day has come and gone.

Cuisine
Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering is willing to accommodate food restrictions, including gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan or vegetarian. Couples may choose from the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Seafood
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Other Services
In addition to quality food service, bartending, event coordination and cake cutting is all available through Morton's Gourmet Market and Catering. The following wedding decor items are also available:

• Chairs

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 11/11/2017

Morton's Market was an incredible addition to my wedding in November. The food was spectacular and the service they provided was well worth the money. They provided servers, bartenders, and catering ... Read more staff. For dessert, we specifically asked for cannoli along with the cake and it was so delicious. From beginning to end, my family and friends loved the food. They also made sure to provide plates for us as the bride and groom so that we remembered to eat! Esther was awesome to work with and thought of everything. She even reimbursed us for plates when cancellations happened around two weeks out. I can't say enough good things about the quality of food, the patience and attentiveness of the service during the wedding, and how much I appreciated having the Morton's Market team at our wedding. Thank you!!

Linda
Linda Mills

Married on 02/17/2019

Great service and quality

Morton’s Market provided the catering for our Sarasota wedding in February. We planned the entire wedding from Europe and did not get to try the food we selected for our dinner menu and hors ... Read more d’oeuvres, which made me a little nervous, but Morton’s exceeded our expectations! The quality of the food was outstanding and the staff was great! We received so many compliments on the food and service, but especially also the bartender. Esther was our main contact and was phenomenal to work with. She went out of her way to make sure every detail was perfect.

Casey
Casey O'guinn

Married on 11/03/2018

Y U M! Brides – look no further for a delicious, unique, and cost effective caterer!

I feel like as a wedding guest, food is usually the one thing I walk away from any wedding feeling ‘meh’ about. It’s never bad, but never spectacular – just meh. I know I’m bias, but this was NOT the ... Read more case on our November 3rd wedding that was catered by Morton’s! I can’t even begin to count the amount of compliments and raving reviews we’ve received on how amazing the food at our wedding was. A lot of that comes down to Esther, the Catering Sales Manager at Morton’s. Being a destination bride, I did most of my planning remotely. Esther was so kind, flexible, and creative in helping me craft our wedding menu. We knew we wanted to do something a little unique, and very “Florida” themed for our destination beach wedding that all of our out of town guests would enjoy. Esther helped bring that vision to life by creating a menu that included an ahi tuna and oyster raw bar, passed Cuban flatbreads and pineapple chicken skewers, a made-to-order fish taco station, carved flank steak with chimichurri sauce, plantains, lots of fresh fruit and so so so much more. The quality of the food was outstanding, the presentation was beautiful (a few unofficial pictures attached), and the customer service of Esther and the whole staff was top notch. I highly recommend Morton’s to any brides in the Sarasota area, and especially to any destination brides who are looking for a local partner they can trust!