MOSAIC Catering & Events

North Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About MOSAIC Catering & Events

MOSAIC Catering & Events is a catering and event planning company based in North Charleston, South Carolina that has over 20 years of experience in the events industry. Their eclectic team will ensure that every aspect of your day is customized and styled to suit your taste. MOSAIC has seasonal menu selections that can be accommodated for your reception, rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch. They use their culinary creativity to assist you in creating a fresh menu that fits your budget and vision. We look forward to partnering with you for an unforgettable event!

35 Reviews for MOSAIC Catering & Events

35 MOSAIC Catering & Events Reviews

Featured
User4615712

2+ years ago

There is not enough space to say how FABULOUS mosaic was for my daughter's wedding. From our tasting to the very end of the wedding, jeanne and her team were AMAZING! The tasting was incredible and we ... Read more we so appreciated them listening to our desire to have a spicy element and having the chef produce an alternative right at that moment! we all made a commitment to eat at the reception when so many people said we wouldn't have time! throughout the planning process jeanne was extremely attentive to all our questions. on the day of the wedding, when the wedding party arrived, they blew us all away when we were greeted on the trolley with trays of appetizers and drinks! each one was delicious and so refreshing! my guests at the cocktail party loved the passed appetizers (sweet tea vodka shrimp skewer, steak frites, pimento cheese gougeres, brie in phyllo cups) ! the stations at the reception were well spaced so that there were no lines. each station offered exactly what we had talked about and the food was over the top (shrimp & grits, gouda mac&cheese, various flatbreads, beef medallions, pecan crusted chicken, thyme green beans, and cheddar mashed potatoes)! i knew the food would be awesome but it was so great to hear our guests comment on how great the food was! our family made sure we ate the food because it was much anticipated and did not fall short of our expectations! everything was fabulous!

Diana
Diana

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing food and day of coordinator!

Mosaic Catering and Events catered my wedding this month and I also used Sarah Pickard as my day of coordinator! Sarah worked very hard to make sure that my wedding day went smoothly and that I had ... Read more nothing to worry about during the wedding! She took so much pressure off of me when it came to planning and coordinating all of the vendors as well as setting up and taking care of everything behind the scenes at the wedding. I could never have done it without her! The food was also delicious! We did barbecue and I received so many compliments from guests on how good the food was! I would recommend Mosaic Catering and Sarah to everyone!

Shelby
Shelby Sims

Married on 03/22/2019

Highly Recommend

We were so happy we chose Mosaic to cater our wedding! Our guests LOVED every choice there was, both at the cocktail hour and during dinner. Sarah was very helpful and timely throughout the whole ... Read more planning process. Our friends are still talking about how great they thought our food was!