Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

West Hartford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe is a florist and event designer in West Hartford, Connecticut. This team of experienced floral designers has created a reputation of excellence for Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe. They consistently provide stunning arrangements, and on-time, professional service for every event. Whether you’re planning a simple elopement or a grand affair, Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe will help you make the wedding of your dreams come true.

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe is a full-service florist, providing custom arrangements for all of your wedding needs. They don’t offer pre-set packages, so your wedding arrangements can be based around your specific venue, bridal party, and budget. They also provide unique wedding rentals, from chuppahs to aisle decor and more. Their wedding services include:

• Custom-designed wedding floral arrang
  • Full event decor design and management
  • Wedding props and architecture (chuppahs, mandaps, ceremony facades, etc.)
  • Luxury bridal amenities

4 Reviews for Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

4 Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe Reviews

Evan
Featured
Evan

Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful florist!

Kaitlin, from Moscarillos, was awesome to work with! I had the pleasure of working with her for a client's wedding floral needs - ceremony, bouquets, centerpieces, etc. She is organized, professional ... Read more and above all, the floral was beautiful! Great combination in a florist for such a special event. As a wedding planner, I highly recommend her & Moscarillos!

L
Louise

Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous flowers

Kaitlin and the entire Moscarillos team was amazing. I was beyond impressed with their professionalism - and the flowers were absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special. ... Read more Kaitlin knew exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job working with me and within our budget. Thank you!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/30/2018

MoscarIllo’s made my wedding absolutely beautiful. I am beyond impressed and happy with how amazing our floral arrangements came out for our big day! Not to mention the professionalism and the very ... Read more quick responses anytime I had questions or was being a little bit of a difficult bride! They even wrote a personal card specially for me on my day! Would highly recommend them for your big day!!