Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

West Hartford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe is a florist and event designer in West Hartford, Connecticut. This team of experienced floral designers has created a reputation of excellence for Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe. They consistently provide stunning arrangements, and on-time, professional service for every event. Whether you’re planning a simple elopement or a grand affair, Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe will help you make the wedding of your dreams come true.

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe is a full-service florist, providing custom arrangements for all of your wedding needs. They don’t offer pre-set packages, so your wedding arrangements can be based around your specific venue, bridal party, and budget. They also provide unique wedding rentals, from chuppahs to aisle decor and more. Their wedding services include:

• Custom-designed wedding floral arrang
  • Full event decor design and management
  • Wedding props and architecture (chuppahs, mandaps, ceremony facades, etc.)
  • Luxury bridal amenities

3 Reviews for Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

3 Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe Reviews

L
Featured
Louise

Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous flowers

Kaitlin and the entire Moscarillos team was amazing. I was beyond impressed with their professionalism - and the flowers were absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special. ... Read more Kaitlin knew exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job working with me and within our budget. Thank you!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/30/2018

MoscarIllo’s made my wedding absolutely beautiful. I am beyond impressed and happy with how amazing our floral arrangements came out for our big day! Not to mention the professionalism and the very ... Read more quick responses anytime I had questions or was being a little bit of a difficult bride! They even wrote a personal card specially for me on my day! Would highly recommend them for your big day!!

M
Meghan

Married on 05/31/2014

Amy from Moscarillo's was fantastic for my wedding florist. I had a whole vision in my head of orchids, fresh spring flowers and cute calla lilies and she blew it out of the water. I was absolutely ... Read more shocked at the amount of effort she put into each and every arrangement, even down to the boutonnieres. My bouquet was so much larger and more beautiful than I could've imagined, and each of my bridesmaids had absolutely gorgeous bouquets. All night people kept asking which florist I had used. Also I had two ceremony displays that were GIGANTIC and the hotel I got married in actually used them for displays in their restaurant the following few days. I would recommend Amy and Moscarillo's to anyone looking for a reasonable, creative, hardworking florist.

Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe FAQ