Moss & Maeve

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Moss & Maeve

Moss & Maeve is an event planning and styling company located in Denver, Colorado and was recently featured in an international wedding blog called Magnolia Rouge. Moss & Maeve works closely with clients to deliver completely customized wedding events. Specializing in elegant and flawlessly-executed events, their expert team of wedding planners will go above and beyond to ensure you receive the wedding of your dreams. Whether your event is simple and intimate or extravagant and grand, Moss & Maeve will handle all your most important details from start to finish so you can truly enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience.

From day-of coordination to full-service wedding planning, Moss & Maeve provides professional event planning and styling services with a focus on beautiful and custom weddings. Co-creators Emma and Sarah strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients for a more personalized experience tailored to their unique style and vision. Event services offered include the following:

• Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial and full wedding planning
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis

3 Reviews for Moss & Maeve

3 Moss & Maeve Reviews

B
Brittany Horinka

Married on 06/14/2019

I highly recommend Moss & Maeve!

Emma and Sarah are amazing planners! They planned our wedding at Spruce Mountain Ranch. They went above and beyond our expectations and everything was perfect! The whole process was fun and 100% ... Read more stress free. They are VERY organized, detail oriented, and easy to work with. I witnessed how talented they are and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with them. Emma and Sarah listened to what I was envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and ran smoothly. Anything we could have needed was taken care of before we even realized we needed something. They came to us for our rehearsal at The Brown since we had to reschedule, which is just one example of them going above and beyond. When my bridal party and I arrived at the ranch to get ready, Emma and Sarah were ready with an emergency kit of necessities. Very prepared, which I thought was awesome. They even steamed my dress! The night of my wedding they made sure to pack all of my things, presents, and dress to ensure that everything made it back home with me. That was really nice not having to worry about those extras. My guests are still talking about how beautiful my wedding was! We will definitely be working with them in the future for my sister's wedding. I highly recommend Moss and Maeve!

C
Casee

Married on 06/22/2018

Where do I even begin? When we first started our wedding planning process, my now husband and I weren't completely sure what we were doing. I reached out to Sarah & Emma. From the get go, they were ... Read more amazing. They kept us organized throughout the entire wedding process. I was able to go to them for any questions I had. The month leading up to the wedding, Sarah kept me calm, cool and collected. I started to become stressed with making sure everything was put together and perfect for our big day, but they kept me on track and always made sure I was feeling good about where we were at. On our big day, Sarah & Emma were truly amazing. My parents, Kyle and I continue to say to this day that there is no way we could have done this without them. They always made sure I had a lipstick touchup, a signature drink, or made sure that we actually ate dinner and our desserts. But most importantly, they made sure we had fun! I would HIGHLY recommend Sarah & Emma to plan your wedding, you won't regret it! They were absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I would not change a thing about our wedding planning process because of them!

J
Jamie

Married on 06/22/2018

There are no words to explain the gratitude I have for Sarah and Emma. Moss and Maeve delivered services beyond my expectations. Honestly, from the time I arrived in Colorado, I did NOTHING! The level ... Read more of detail was unbelievable. Our contract stated a "part-time" wedding planner. I cannot even imagine what a "full-time" version could have included. Our original plan was not to spend money for a planner. This was, by far, the best money spent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and honestly have anxiety thinking about what I would have done without them!! You will not be disappointed! I might add, the vendors we worked with also mentioned to us that Moss and Maeve were the best planners they had ever worked with. I am so grateful to Sarah and Emma for making this a day such a joy!

Moss & Maeve FAQ