Mostly Becky Weddings & Events

Des Moines, IA · View map · Visit website

About Mostly Becky Weddings & Events

A wedding planner and event consultant with over 10 years of experience in Iowa, Virginia, Florida, Texas, Colorado, and Minnesota, Mostly Becky Weddings and Events has organized over 600 wedding and events. Mostly Becky Weddings and Events includes 5 planners spanned across 6 states, and they love to travel and visit anywhere our couples are. To help bring your wedding vision to life, Mostly Becky Weddings and Events will work alongside you and provide the most exceptional customer service, timeline development, design with amazing communication.

Mostly Becky is also the Exclusive Luxury Wedding Planner for La Casa Toscana in Fort Myers, Florida.

From the rehearsal dinner to the wedding ceremony and reception, the team at Mostly Becky Weddings and Events aims to provide you with organized and time-sensitive guidance for every step of the way. They offer various types of services for all weddings, including destination, double, eco-friendly, elopement, military, religious, and non-religious. Couples can choose to hire someone for day-of coordination, full planning, or partial planning, depending on their needs. Additional services include:

• Event design

M
Featured
Myriam

Married on 01/06/2018

Mostly Becky is simply the best and worth the investment! Becky is a great listener, easy to work with, has great resources and kept her focus on implementing the vision that our daughter Camille and ... Read more her husband Tariq had for their wedding day. She did it and we could not have gone through the wedding without her help. Being the mother of the bride residing in Va and planning the wedding in FL, Becky allowed me to fill my heart with treasured moments because I could completely focused on my daughter Camille and enjoyed the day with all our family and friends. We love you Becky:)

User6385629

Becky is amazing!

Becky is AMAZING! Her professionalism & willingness to go an extra mile for her clients is why everyone is raving about her. My husband & I couldn't recommend Mostly Becky more! Read more Becky is AMAZING! Her professionalism & willingness to go an extra mile for her clients is why everyone is raving about her. My husband & I couldn't recommend Mostly Becky more!

Zoey
Zoey Stackhouse

Getting married on 10/17/2020

Becky is incredible!

Becky is absolutely incredible and always goes above and beyond for her clients! She is so professional and devoted to what she does, anyone would be lucky to work with her. I cannot recommend her ... Read more enough!!