Mother of the Bride Weddings

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Mother of the Bride Weddings

• Mother of the Bride Weddings is a full-service wedding design and planning firm celebrated for our innovative, imaginative, and well orchestrated events created for unique and discerning clients. We are an award winning firm with impeccable references from both clients and vendors. We have been honored to assist happy couples in creating magical memories all over the United States as well as internationally. Our Motto - "You Get One Chance To Make It Perfect!!"

30 Reviews for Mother of the Bride Weddings

30 Mother of the Bride Weddings Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 08/18/2018

Hire Nicolle!

Nicolle is great! I interviewed a ton of planners and they all made planning sound stressful except Nicolle. She made it easy and the day of she was AMAZING! I never got asked a single question the ... Read more entire day which I thought I was still going to have to be executing the plan but she did everything!

A
Alicia

Married on 06/16/2018

Nicolle Sellers and her team were absolutely incredible, from the initial consult through tying up a few loose ends after our wedding. We trusted her expertise and guidance fully. She was candid and ... Read more accessible throughout the process. She paid attention to all of the details and the excecution was flawless. The groom, my parents, in laws and the wedding party all have RAVED about the amazing service she provided. We have also recieved an outpouring of compliments from guests. Nicolle came highly recommended and now we know why. She far exceeded our expectations! We are looking forward to Nicolle helping with other event design services in the years to come.

C
Colleen

Married on 05/05/2018

Could NOT recommend Nicolle and her whole team more. She is amazing and can adapt to absolutely everything. Only sad that I won’t get to do it with her again now that we’re married :). We love you and ... Read more and thank you so much!