Motion in Time

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Motion in Time

Motion in Time is a wedding jeweler located in New York, New York. The company provides service to customers in the heart of New York and all over the world. Their exceptional customer service, product knowledge, and affordable prices make Motion in Time stand out. The company specializes in high-end watches and jewelry. The company focuses on honesty and authenticity when working with their clients.

Motion in Time provides designer jewelry for couples on their wedding day. The company offers its clients cleaning, appraisal, and payment plans. In addition to offering jewelry and watches, the company offers multiple other products and services. The following services are available with this business:

• Watch repair

J
Jongholian

Married on 03/14/2019

Watch purchase

Exceptional service I love my new Rolex date just 2! Read more Exceptional service I love my new Rolex date just 2!!

A
Asher Davidov

Married on 02/05/2019

Simple and easy

Customer service was A+. Helped pick out the perfect time piece to match my tuxedo for my wedding. Made sure everything was perfect before walking out the door. Would definitely recommend them. Read more Customer service was A+. Helped pick out the perfect time piece to match my tuxedo for my wedding. Made sure everything was perfect before walking out the door. Would definitely recommend them.

S
Sigalit Davidov

Married on 09/01/2014

Incredible service

It was truly a pleasure to work with motion in time. As a wedding gift my husband bought me the watch I’ve always wanted at an amazing price and with quality service. They are very knowledgeable and ... Read more professional at the services they provide and in the watch game. Will definitely be going back for all my future watch needs/desires.