Motion Magic Studios

Dayton, OH · View map · Visit website

About Motion Magic Studios

Motion Magic Studios is a unique husband and wife videography team located in Dayton, Ohio. With almost five years of experience, Blake and Catherine are dedicated to capturing honest and intimate footage of your big day. Allow Motion Magic Studios to bring their passion and creativity to your special occasion so you can cherish your wedding video for years to come. With a variety of wedding videography packages, you have the flexibility to choose the services that best fit your vision.

Choose from a wide range of wedding videography package services to create something that you and your family can reminisce on long after the big day. Some of these videography services include:

• Cinematic or documentary style
  • Drone Footage
  • One event/day
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
In addition, Blake and Catherine offer a variety of other videography options to best fit the package you want. These other services include:

• Slideshow

9 Motion Magic Studios Reviews

Jessica
Jessica Moncivaiz

Getting married on 02/08/2020

Motion Magic did an AMAZING JOB!

Cat did an amazing job on our engagement photos! She was very detailed and very helpful in telling us how to pose or what looked good. It was extremely hot out there and that didn't phase her at all. ... Read more I highly recommend them and I am so excited to use them for my wedding!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/07/2018

Videography was a last minute decision for us, and a bit outside of our budget; however, I'm so happy we decided to do it! Cat and Blake were so easy to work with, and truly understood what we were ... Read more hoping to get out of a wedding video. We've only received the "sneak peak" video so far, but I am blown away just by the short version we've seen. They set expectations with us, and were honest and professional throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend them for videography and photography (from what I've seen on their FB page) - they do an amazing job all-around!! Thank you both! :)

J
Jessica Campagna

Married on 01/06/2018

A very cold wedding:)

Motion Magic Studios made our wedding day so fun and memorable! It was 7 degrees outside (felt like -20) and they got some amazing shots and gave us extra time so we could take breaks to warm up!A ... Read more year and a half after our wedding, I reached out to them again to see if they had a specific picture that i was looking for, and within a few days they found it and sent it to me! I definitely would recommend them. The only thing I regret is not asking them to do a wedding video, because they do such an amazing job!