Motion Music Entertainment

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Motion Music Entertainment

Motion Music Entertainment, LLC, based in Tuscon, Arizona, is one of southern Arizona’s premier wedding DJs. More than just your average DJ, the team serves as your wedding day entertainment directors and hosts. Ryan Johnson, the owner, works with his team to provide reception entertainment that’s everything you dreamed it would be: beautiful, romantic, unique, and fun, with happy guests dancing well into the night.

Ryan and the team at Motion Music Entertainment have everything you need for a fun and successful wedding reception. In order to provide the highest quality of service, they take on only one wedding per day. Couples can be assured that the perfect songs will be played at the right time, and family and wedding party names will be pronounced correctly. Ryan and his team also offer:

• Initial consultations

Lana
Lana K. Mitchell

Married on 12/29/2018

Ryan Johnson, DJ Extraordinaire

I have never heard such a good DJ before. He is able to involve audience members and even the children in dancing to their dance. Ryan took my song list and expanded it knowing just the right ones to ... Read more to play. He is serious when he needs to be, but sprinkles enough humor in between to keep things entertaining. We are in our 70's and loved every minute thanks to Ryan. Hire him if you want smooth transitions at your wedding. I am still getting comments from attendees that they had the best time.

C
Cindy

Married on 06/23/2018

We had a blast, Ryan and the Motion Music Entertainment was outstanding! I came to him with a tiny vision, Ryan brought it to another level. Flawless evening, every detail covered. I can't thank him ... Read more enough for making my husbands 70th surprise birthday a success. I knew what we were doing every minute of the evening, When we met to talk about ideas and music I felt comfortable saying any little idea, he brought charm and class to our event, totally professional and very approachable. If you need someone, Call Ryan. he will get it done. One more thing, he is honest. To me that is the most important thing you should know. That is a quality that is hard to find anymore. Thanks again Ryan.

S
Sharon

Married on 06/15/2018

We got blessed on our very first phone call with Ryan Johnson while preparing to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. We had much more than just music in mind we had a story to tell of a young ... Read more love, a first dance, a Walk in the Clouds, and now wedding vows to renew. Ryan brought together the songs we loved from the moments we cherished and created a night we will never forget. our 50th Anniversary was a dream come true! Thank you Ryan, the best DJ in Tucson ! Ed and Sharon