Motion Videography

West Hartford, Connecticut · View map

About Motion Videography

Motion Videography is a wedding videography company based in West Hartford, Connecticut, that will capture all the romance and humor from your one of a kind event. They are dedicated to authentically portraying your love story so that you can relive it for decades to come.

The happily married couple behind Motion Videography both have degrees in Music & Dancing, allowing them to create cinematic films that combines music and visuals. They don’t limit their package on coverage time so that they can capture every moment of your day, allowing you to feel completely stress-free during the process. These are the services they offer:

• Full event coverage
  • Multiple locations
  • Drone footage
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

For more updated films please visit WWW.MOTIONVIDEOGRAPHY.COM

FACEBOOK***MOTIONVIDEOGRAPHY

INSTAGRAM***MOTIONVIDEOGRAPHYLIVE

10 Reviews for Motion Videography

10 Motion Videography Reviews

B
Brenda H

Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't be more happy!!!

They were amazing to work with.... Created an absolutely beautiful video. The drone work was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend! Read more They were amazing to work with....created an absolutely beautiful video. The drone work was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!!

C
Carly C

Married on 08/25/2018

Ammmaaaazzzziiinnng

Motion Videography is incredible! I can not say enough good things about working with Max and Daniela AND the incredible videos we got. They were so responsive, knowledgeable, and invested I didn’t ... Read more need to worry about a thing! I watched so many highlight videos and was so scared to pick a company that couldn’t make that picture perfect fairytale dream video- well luckily I picked right!!! They went above and beyond to do whatever it took to get the best footage!! My husband was not on board with video- he thought it was a waste and we would have a video a couple hours long that we wouldn’t watch... well after the wedding he was so happy we decided to do it! (Enough to even convince his friend to do the same, also not easy) the highlight is unbelievable and the full video was edited so we can watch all of the pieces we love without sitting through pieces that we didn’t really want... I just love them and anyone not sure about video- if you get a good one it’s SOOOO worth it and motion videography will 10000% deliver something even better than you could imagine ❤️

P
Patricia

Married on 07/03/2018

By far the best videographers I had spoken to in my search and beyond exceptional quality of work and communication prior to, day of and after our wedding. I sincerely and highly recommend Motion ... Read more Videography to anyone! Prices are beyond reasonable and the quality is well above the asking price. You won't regret the decision because I know I didn't. We weren't going to have videography for our wedding but I took the chance and would have regretted it if we didn't. Best decision in the whole wedding by far. My video brought me and my husband to tears and matched exactly what I described in what I was looking for prior to the wedding. Could rave about this team for hours if you asked :)