MotionOne Studios

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About MotionOne Studios

Timeless, artistic photographs that celebrate your love at an affordable price...

You can count on our unobtrusive style and careful eye for composition in documenting your special day from the moment you first slip into your gown to your grand send-off.

Call today!

2 Reviews for MotionOne Studios

2 MotionOne Studios Reviews

E
Ebony

Married on 07/11/2010

MotionOne Studios provided videography service for my 30th Birthday Celebration. From the first time that I spoke with Venice he was both professional and personal. He took the time to listen to what ... Read more I wanted him to capture on my special day. He arrived at the venue on time, and ALL of my guest commented on how professional he was. I received my DVD in the time frame stated in the contract, and once I viewed my DVD I was floored! The quality was great! the picture was so clear, the audio was perfect! If you are searching for a place to trust capture a day that you will want to remember for a life time, I reccomend Motion One studios?

N
Victoria

Married on 06/27/2009

We recently hired Vince Lucena of MotionOne to document our wedding day. He was well worth every penny we spent! We had seen samples of his work on his blog, and were impressed with his creativity. He ... Read more He did not disappoint! Our friends and family were as happy with his video work as we were. Some of my friends said it looked like my husband and I were the stars of a Hollywood movie. We loved how Vince posted our Coming Soon Trailer and Highlight Video on line for friends and family to view. He provided us with a DVD of our wedding that we will keep and cherish forever. In addition to delivering a beautiful and artful video of our wedding-day festivities, Vince was professional, on-time, and thorough. We recommend MotionOne for anyone considering a professional video of their wedding, anniversary, or any other memorable occasion.

MotionOne Studios FAQ