Motortoys Limousine Service Inc.

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map

About Motortoys Limousine Service Inc.

17 hours of service for about $1,500

You want a limo during the day for pictures, transportation to the ceremony, and then the reception. Then when the reception is over, you want a limo to go bar hopping or to transport you and your guests. But you don't want to pay for the limo to sit there during the reception. Right? We're your perfect solution. Instead of 5-6 hours from other places, you can get 17 hours of service from us so you can have a beautiful limousine all day and after the reception. And we have hundreds of positive reviews - more than double or triple anyone else. We've won The Knot's "Best of" award year after year because our customers love us. Let us be part of your special day!

17 hr package is a limited time offer, so hurry. Some dates excluded.

70 Reviews for Motortoys Limousine Service Inc.

70 Motortoys Limousine Service Inc. Reviews

Solo
erica

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Very SWEET DRIVER, Jeff took our 2 boys age 5 and 4 for a ride around parking lot. They were disappointed when they walked out that the limo was'nt for them, then the driver asked if they wanted to go ... Read more go for a ride. He took our boys and aunt for a ride and even turned on lights and music for them. Our boys talked for days how much they loved riding in the limo, it made them feel very special. Awesome service request Jeff!

M
Mike Berschied

Married on 11/10/2018

Berschied Wedding

Great service, when I need limousine service I won’t go anywhere else Read more Great service, when I need limousine service I won’t go anywhere else

J
Jami White

Married on 11/01/2018

Total Package

Motortoys is by far the best limo service in the area! I spent countless hours trying to find the perfect limo service for my wedding! The sales team, specially Matt Wenstrup answered every question I ... Read more had professionally and promptly. The driver Sam was professional and fun! He took the time to connect to my wedding party! The bus we rented was beautiful! The whole process was easy, and well worth every penny!! I would totally recommend this company!