Mount Gulian Historic Site

Beacon, NY · View map

About Mount Gulian Historic Site

Congratulations and thank for your interest in Mount Gulian for your upcoming wedding! Mount Gulian is just 90 minutes north of Manhattan and located in Beacon, NY, a popular, weekend getaway.

Beacon, with an abundance of historic buildings, collectible shops, art galleries, museums and fine dining is a quaint, small Hudson Valley city that will turn your special day into a weekend destination for you and your guests.

Tucked away on 44 acres overlooking the majestic Hudson River, Mount Gulian is an 18th century Dutch Colonial Homestead with a beautiful, large historic barn, meadow field and heritage garden, surrounded by deep woods. We can accommodate up to 135 for a seated reception in our historic barn or up to 175 for a tented reception on our riverside lawn.

Please contact us and we'll be happy to send you information to help you plan a charming, casual yet elegant destination wedding in the Hudson Valley.

10 Reviews for Mount Gulian Historic Site

10 Mount Gulian Historic Site Reviews

Patricia-Ann
Patricia-Ann

Married on 09/08/2018

We fell in love with Mount Gulian from the moment we stepped on the grounds. Jess was absolutly amazing - sweet, responsive, flexible, understanding and down to earth. We had a change of wedding plans ... Read more which no longer allowed us to keep our wedding at Mount Gulian and Jess and Elaine were nothing short of amazing. They worked with us to try to make it doable, and in the end, we had to scale down our guest list and budget and they were so understanding and supportive, even offered us to borrow items and suggested alternative venues - one of which we ended up at! If you want a gorgeous location and amazing people to work with, to go Mount Gulian, you won't be dissappointed.

S
Sarah

Married on 07/07/2018

We absolutely LOVED everything about Mt. Gulian from the moment we toured the grounds. Jessica was great to work with and very thorough with her information and details leading up to the day. We were ... Read more in constant contact and felt at ease about all of the vendors dropping off/picking up supplies before and after the event. We had a beautiful reception and everyone had a great time. It was everything we were looking for and more, rustic, elegant and laid back. You will have to do everything planning wise, but it is great that you get to work with whom ever you want. I'm a little bit of a control freak and want to confirm things myself so I didn't have a problem with this. If you get easily overwhelmed you might want to hire a coordinator.

S
samantha

Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn’t tell you how many compliments I got from my gust about this site beautiful rustic elegant helpful kinda staff Jessica and Kimberly both two kind women could have ask for a better spot Read more I couldn’t tell you how many compliments I got from my gust about this site beautiful rustic elegant helpful kinda staff Jessica and Kimberly both two kind women could have ask for a better spot