Mount Hope Farm

Bristol, RI · View map · Visit website

About Mount Hope Farm

Mount Hope Farm presented by Russell Morin Catering + Events is a historic wedding venue located in Bristol, Rhode Island. With a classic New England landscape and 127 acres of open space, this breathtaking venue is perfect for an elegantly rustic wedding.

Our circa 1860 Barn is one of the oldest buildings on our property. Its most recent renovation was done by the Haffenreffer family, the Barn’s last private owners. Our Barn is charming yet polished. Upon stepping in you will see and feel its open airy space with tall ceilings and wooden floors. The Barn is a year-round venue space equip with heat and air conditioning, as well as restrooms located conveniently inside the building. In the winter months, our guests are invited to take advantage of the warmth and ambiance of the Barn’s gas fireplace, adding one more perfect touch to your special event. The Barn is especially charming when the authentic barn door is open, offering a full view of the beautiful gardens and fields of the historic Governor Bradford House.

Cove Cabin was built in the early 1900’s by the Haffenreffer family. This Adirondack style cabin is nestled in a grove of red cedars, approximately 1.25 miles from the main entrance of our Farm. The Cabin is perched on a rustic rise overlooking beautiful Mount Hope Bay and offers a breathtaking view of the Mount Hope Bridge and every summer sunset. Adjacent to the Cabin is a large grassy field perfect for your ceremony or a tented affair.

51 Reviews for Mount Hope Farm

51 Mount Hope Farm Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/22/2018

I can't say enough how amazing MHF was for our wedding venue. When we began planning a wedding only 8 weeks out, I thought there was no way we could get into Mount Hope. Not only did they have our ... Read more ideal date available, but they were so accommodating, professional and prompt that we knew we had to pick them. Kacey worked with us every step of the way, and I can't find the words to express how amazing she was. She made the all of the selections so easy for us, and was really great to communicate with the entire way. Her professionalism comforted me through the whole process, and it was clear with her that the night would flow seamlessly. We had our ceremony and reception down at the Cove Cabin, and I wish I could have been on the buses with our family and friends to hear them gasp as you come along the final bend down the the cabin. We had many guests share with us that they had never been to a venue so beautiful. The bay views combined with the rustic cabin, and the feeling of being totally secluded makes you feel like you're the only people in the world. The food and service were to die for, and they made it a priority to feel US as well as our guests, with a personal attendant who was so helpful! I would confidently recommend MHF to any couple planning their dream wedding!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/15/2018

We just got married here on 9/15/18, and the venue was amazing. Kacey and the rest of the staff were super responsive & helpful with everything. The food from Morin's was delicious & most of our ... Read more guests commented on how good it was. There is no other location like Cove Cabin - I would recommend this venue to anyone!

K
Kimberly

Married on 07/22/2018

I am so happy we picked Mount Hope Farms Cove Cabin. It was everything my husband and I imagined our wedding to be. The grounds are beautiful and the view is even more amazing. We loved working with ... Read more the event planner Paige. She responded to me very quickly and was extremely helpful. In addition, Russell Morins food is amazing. You can’t go wrong with Mount Hope Farms as your wedding venue!