Mount Pleasant Bridal

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Mount Pleasant Bridal

Mount Pleasant Bridal (formerly known as The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant) is a wedding dress and bridal boutique located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This boutique is a family-owned and operated store that has been in business since June 2016. Prior to opening this boutique, owner Bonnie Wegner opened up her first boutique in Illinois in 2006. This is when she discovered her deep passion for bridal attire and customer service. This sample store concept was created to bring beautiful designer gowns at an affordable price, while providing the boutique experience.

Mount Pleasant Bridal is a appointment-only bridal boutique that offers bridal gowns, plus-size gowns, sample gowns, bridal belts, and veils. This boutique has an exclusive line, Rosalie Tee by Caroline DeVillo, which is great to mix and match your favorite bodices, skirts, fabrics, and laces to design the semi-custom gown that you have always dreamed of. The average turnaround time for bridal gowns is either less than six months or between six to eight months.

49 Reviews for Mount Pleasant Bridal

49 Mount Pleasant Bridal Reviews

M
Meg L

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend! Very personable!

I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique of Mt. Pleasant. It was nice to try on dresses in such a private and intimate setting and to have the full attention of Alexa. She was very personable and gave ... Read more me dresses to try on in the perfect order of what I was looking for.

Marissa
Marissa Leeanne Holland

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Fun Bridal Appointment

Alexa was wonderful! We had an amazing time tying on different style dresses. She had an amazing selection and I really appreciated the input and attention she provided throughout the appointment.I ... Read more love the on-on-one approach and expect any bride-to-be to leave feeling extra special.

D
Danielle Hermann

Getting married on 06/05/2020

I Found The Dress of My Dreams!

Alexa was so amazing and super helpful! She had exactly what I was looking for. Even though I was not ready to commit that same day, she assured me that if the dress was gone when I was ready, she ... Read more would work hard on finding something similar. Ended up calling her a few days later and getting that same dress of my dreams!!! She is amazing to work with, very knowledgeable and personable. My family and I felt so comfortable working with Alexa and I couldn't be happier.