Mount Pleasant Bridal

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Mount Pleasant Bridal

Mount Pleasant Bridal (formerly known as The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant) is a bridal sample boutique. Our sample gowns are available off the rack and at a discount, and range from $500-$2,000. We strive to find you the highest quality gown and give you a boutique experience all within a budget. We take one bride at a time to give you the personal attention you deserve. Shopping for your wedding gown is such a special time for a bride, and we are honored to be a part of that process!

52 Reviews for Mount Pleasant Bridal

52 Mount Pleasant Bridal Reviews

Megan
Megan Fowler

Getting married on 11/10/2020

Beautiful selection of dresses and great service

Alexa was so great to work with. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and had a beautiful collection of dresses. She allowed us to take our time and was happy to help in any way! Read more Alexa was so great to work with. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and had a beautiful collection of dresses. She allowed us to take our time and was happy to help in any way!

M
Meg L

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Highly recommend! Very personable!

I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique of Mt. Pleasant. It was nice to try on dresses in such a private and intimate setting and to have the full attention of Alexa. She was very personable and gave ... Read more me dresses to try on in the perfect order of what I was looking for.

Marissa
Marissa Leeanne Holland

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Fun Bridal Appointment

Alexa was wonderful! We had an amazing time tying on different style dresses. She had an amazing selection and I really appreciated the input and attention she provided throughout the appointment.I ... Read more love the on-on-one approach and expect any bride-to-be to leave feeling extra special.