Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma

Kellyville, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma

Mountain Creek Lodge is a farm wedding venue located in Kellyville, Oklahoma. The venue is a historic family rock barn originally built in the early 1940s. The space is fully customizable and can be used for wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes.

Facilities and Capacity
Mountain Creek Lodge can host up to 150 guests in its event spaces. The Lodge hosts formal indoor receptions and can seat up to 100 guests. Couples can choose to extend the reception to the outside patio and grounds for additional guest seating. The venue also provides accommodation options for couples and out-of-town guests in the North Lodge, which is a fully furnished, five-bedroom vacation home.

Mountain Creek Lodge hosts a variety of wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. Its services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Accommodations
  • Wireless internet
  • Event items including altar/arches, chairs, tables, and décor
  • Linens

Featured
Kaity

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

I cant express how much I loved this venue. I fell in love with this place the first time I saw it. Randy, Cindy, Wendy all were amazing when it came to helping me with whatever I needed. They went ... Read more above and beyond to make our wedding day so special. This place will always hold a special place in my heart.

F
Floyd Mccann

Getting married on 06/05/2021

Fun for all ages

A very pleasant experience. We recently rented this venue for my grandsons graduation celebration. A lovely building. Everything within your reach for any occasion. Give them a call. Read more A very pleasant experience. We recently rented this venue for my grandsons graduation celebration. A lovely building. Everything within your reach for any occasion .Give them a call.

K
Kim Crall

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Crall Graduation

The owner's of Mountain Creek Lodge are very helpful. The location has easy access. My family and friends had a wonderful time and commented to how beautiful the location was. Read more The owner's of Mountain Creek Lodge are very helpful. The location has easy access. My family and friends had a wonderful time and commented to how beautiful the location was.