Mountain High Weddings

Homewood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Mountain High Weddings

Hi, I'm Rev. Christa Deane of Mountain High Weddings! I’ve lived on Tahoe’s beautiful West Shore since 1988 and have been blessed to be a licensed wedding officiant here since 1998. I know marriage is worth celebrating and I also know that the pre-celebration can be stressful — in that space is where I’ve found my calling. With my many years of experience, I ensure that the pre-celebration and ceremony is calm and stress-free, and I collaborate with you to create a ceremony reflective of your love and relationship.

My experience officiating a variety of weddings in diverse locations uniquely qualifies me to work with you to customize each ceremony — which, of course, can include your cherished pet(s)! I offer an array of ceremony options: Traditional, Non-Denominational, Hand-Fasting Ritual, Knot Ceremony, Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Toasts, Renewal of Vows, and more. I believe in inclusivity to all wedding types, including rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies. California marriage licenses are also issued and included in my wedding packages — one less thing for you to worry about!

Whether you envision an intimate dinner party in the middle of a meadow, see yourselves getting married on skis at the top of a mountain, or picture being wed under a full moon on the lake, I will help you create a unique ceremony to declare your love and promises to your chosen partner -- in one of the most beautiful places in the world!

29 Reviews for Mountain High Weddings

29 Mountain High Weddings Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 02/07/2019

Reliable and easy to work with!

My husband and I recently got married at Resort at Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe. Christa was our Officiant and we absolutely loved her. Our wedding was a destination wedding in the snow which created ... Read more some difficulty hiring vendors, but not with Christa. Christa was happy to stand in the snow with us while we tied the knot. Christa's communication was amazing, and she went out of her way to meet us in person so we could get to know her better. She handled all the paperwork for our marriage licensing and certificate giving me one less thing to worry about. Christa also took the lead at our wedding rehearsal making sure our wedding party and family new exactly where they were supposed to be on the day of the wedding. If I had to do it all over again, I would have hired Christa to be our day of coordinator. She is extremely positive, has great energy, and the experience needed to instill confidence for the big day. Thank you Christa for being a part of our special day.

M
Melissa

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

She had a great ceremonies to choose from and we were really able to make it our own. She did an amazing job! Thank you so much Read more She had a great ceremonies to choose from and we were really able to make it our own. She did an amazing job! Thank you so much

Kimberly
Kimberly Vanbeveren

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We absolutely loved Christa! She listened to what we wanted and applied it to our special day! She took us everywhere from the beach, to the mountains, and to the waterfalls! Her personality made us ... Read more feel as if we had known her for years! We just loved her!