Mountain House Media

Churchville, NY · View map

About Mountain House Media

Mountain House Media is a videography, photography, photobooth rental and DJ service provider based in Rochester, NY. We love being able to capture their clients’ special day, from impeccable drone footage to capturing the intimate moments on film. We infuse cinematic styles in order to offer well-crafted and stunning films. The team works around you and your dreams!

Mountain House Media offers incredible services to their clients. They can’t wait to capture your big day! Services include:

• Videography
  • Photography
  • Photobooth Rentals
  • DJ Services

Visit our website at www.mhm-weddings.com

p> Read more...

11 Reviews for Mountain House Media

11 Mountain House Media Reviews

Shawn Marie
Featured
Shawn Marie

Married on 06/14/2019

Professional, Personal, Amazing

My husband and I hired MHM for our wedding and they were incredible. I contacted Jeremiah and he was so easy to talk to. He was personable, professional, and flexible. We hired them not too far out ... Read more from the date, and he made our lives so easy in such a hectic time. When it came to the big day, Jeremiah and his second shooter, Tori, were such a pleasure to work with. It was also important to us to enjoy the company of the people who would be documenting our day as our shadows. Their work is spectacular and their personalities made them a joy to work with. Thank you to Jeremiah and Tori for capturing our day so beautifully and being so amazing to spend our wedding day with!!

K
Kate

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough. Jer photographed our super casual wedding and he did an amazing job. We weren’t even going to get a photographer, but I am thrilled that we had Jer, and it would have ... Read more been a huge mistake to have missed out on his professionalism, easy-going attitude and impeccable photography skills. Neither my husband nor I, nor anyone in our family, had strong feelings about the photos going in, but knew we wanted to get some pictures of the families all together with everyone looking nice, and I wanted a couple of nice pictures of the two of us. Jer posed us so that everyone looked so beautiful and made my historically unphotogenic self look great. He also got a ton of AMAZING candids, and some silly pictures of us and our guests that I think I’ll treasure more than any of the posed photographs. Jer does a great job of capturing people’s personalities in photos, and I can’t wait to share these with our family and friends. If you’re thinking about booking Mountain House for your wedding, you should absolutely do it. Jer is young but so talented and so professional, and he went so far above and beyond our wildest dreams I don’t think I can do it justice in this review. 6/5 stars. A++.

Kat
Kat

Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Jeremiah and his team were absolutely amazing. From our first session for engagement photos, to a year later when we got married, he really valued what my fiance and I thought and truly cared about ... Read more our happiness. He made things fun and worked so incredibly hard the day of the wedding. I never expected to receive our highlight video, full ceremony video, and all of our photos as quick as I did (just over a month after the wedding date). When I looked at everything I was instantly emotional. He captured every moment so perfectly. The day went by so fast and these are memories that we can look at forever. We are so grateful for Jeremiah and his team and would recommend them to anyone.