Mountain House Media

Churchville, NY · View map

About Mountain House Media

Mountain House Media is a videography, photography, photobooth rental and DJ service provider based in Rochester, NY. We love being able to capture their clients’ special day, from impeccable drone footage to capturing the intimate moments on film. We infuse cinematic styles in order to offer well-crafted and stunning films. The team works around you and your dreams!

Mountain House Media offers incredible services to their clients. They can’t wait to capture your big day! Services include:

• Videography
  • Photography
  • Photobooth Rentals
  • DJ Services

Visit our website at www.mhm-weddings.com

p> Read more...

10 Reviews for Mountain House Media

10 Mountain House Media Reviews

T
Featured
Tom

Married on 05/19/2018

The professionalism started as soon as Jer got to my in-laws house. According to my father in law he came right into the house, introduced himself with a good hand shake with my father in law, and ... Read more went to work. My father in law was so impressed by that. Jer knew what he needed to take pictures of (to make sure and capture the feeling of my wife and her girls getting ready) and was always open to suggestions and helped everyone get great photos. I had a great time with him at our house where the guys were getting ready. Again, so cordial with all of us and truly wanted to know our opinion about setting up shots. He was very professional in giving his opinion (without seeming like his way was the only way) and together we were able to get some great photos. One of the things that both of our families commented on was that during the ceremony you didn't know he was there...and yet the pictures from the ceremony are fantastic. We were able to get really nice shots of the wedding party, family's and great shots of the reception as well. One of the biggest attributes I can say is that being younger with such an incredible amount of knowledge, background and talent with digital photographer and design is that he is really progressive in his style of photography. With Mountain House Media gone are the days when photographers told you to do all the normal and boring poses. Obviously we wanted some of those stock photos, which turned out amazing! But he went above and beyond to get some perfect photos that really was another experience of the day that led to everything being perfect for us. We were all very impressed with his genuine desire to work with us to accomplish just what we wanted....and spring for the photo booth!!! Great job Jer!

K
Kate

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough. Jer photographed our super casual wedding and he did an amazing job. We weren’t even going to get a photographer, but I am thrilled that we had Jer, and it would have ... Read more been a huge mistake to have missed out on his professionalism, easy-going attitude and impeccable photography skills. Neither my husband nor I, nor anyone in our family, had strong feelings about the photos going in, but knew we wanted to get some pictures of the families all together with everyone looking nice, and I wanted a couple of nice pictures of the two of us. Jer posed us so that everyone looked so beautiful and made my historically unphotogenic self look great. He also got a ton of AMAZING candids, and some silly pictures of us and our guests that I think I’ll treasure more than any of the posed photographs. Jer does a great job of capturing people’s personalities in photos, and I can’t wait to share these with our family and friends. If you’re thinking about booking Mountain House for your wedding, you should absolutely do it. Jer is young but so talented and so professional, and he went so far above and beyond our wildest dreams I don’t think I can do it justice in this review. 6/5 stars. A++.

Kat
Kat

Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Jeremiah and his team were absolutely amazing. From our first session for engagement photos, to a year later when we got married, he really valued what my fiance and I thought and truly cared about ... Read more our happiness. He made things fun and worked so incredibly hard the day of the wedding. I never expected to receive our highlight video, full ceremony video, and all of our photos as quick as I did (just over a month after the wedding date). When I looked at everything I was instantly emotional. He captured every moment so perfectly. The day went by so fast and these are memories that we can look at forever. We are so grateful for Jeremiah and his team and would recommend them to anyone.