Mountain Lake Lodge

Pembroke, VA · View map · Visit website

About Mountain Lake Lodge

Mountain Lake Lodge is a rustic lodge wedding venue located in Pembroke, Virginia and serving clients in the Richmond, Charlottesville, and Roanoke regions. This venue is surrounded by Virginia’s gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains. This scenic location has been the setting of many memorable weddings. It’s hosted countless ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners with picturesque views of the 2,600-acre nature preserve. With such a gorgeous setting, you can take advantage of many timeless wedding photography opportunities. Surrounded by rolling hills, serene forests, and fresh mountain air, Mountain Lake Lodge can be your perfect event backdrop for a memorable rustic wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Mountain Lake Lodge offers many locations for your wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner. You can hold your ceremony at the picturesque Lakefront Gazebo on a warm summer evening. The Salt Pond Stables Mountain Meadow is another location that provides the ideal backdrop for that rustic wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Mary’s Barn is a perfect location for your wedding reception as you hear the sounds of bluegrass music, fiddles, and dancing that fill the room. The Main Lodge Ballroom features rich stone walls and a spacious covered veranda overlooking the rolling hills and serene forests. With so many options available, there is no reason why your wedding occasion can’t be perfect.

Mountain Lake Lodge offers many fabulous amenities and services to make your event both exciting and memorable. The venue offers a professional staff who will assist in coordinating every detail of your wedding event; event items that include chairs, tables, linens, china, flatware, and glassware; setup and cleanup; and parking and transportation. The Mountain Lake Lodge also offers guest accommodations, event planning services, event rentals, and lighting/sound. For an additional cost, you can have a full adventure with your loved ones on the Aerial Adventure Course to create lasting memories as well as a fun, competitive environment after your event is over.

14 Reviews for Mountain Lake Lodge

14 Mountain Lake Lodge Reviews

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 04/21/2018

This was the perfect venue for my wedding and reception. Everything I asked for was provided or I was given the info to make it happen. The staff was great and the setting was fabulous! Read more This was the perfect venue for my wedding and reception. Everything I asked for was provided or I was given the info to make it happen. The staff was great and the setting was fabulous!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding in October at the Gazebo and the Giles/Cascade room for our reception. Raechel and Lyndsi were wonderful in planning and communication for our destination wedding. They were ... Read more responsive and helped guide us through every detail. We were able to customize our wedding package for a small wedding of only 35 people and the pricing was very affordable. The venue is gorgeous in the Fall and in addition to all the fun stuff on site, the Dirty Dancing history definitely added a unique opportunity for everyone to explore the filming locations. The on site restaurant also provided the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. I wanted a small, rustic, mountain top wedding and Mountain Lake absolutely met our expectations.

L
Laura

Married on 07/11/2015

Lyndsi and Heather were great to work with. They responded almost immediately to my questions that kept popping up before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Heather ensured that everything went ... Read more smoothly. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. They had no problem moving the ceremony when it rained. I did not feel stressed because I knew that the staff would help with whatever problem arose. The food was delicious, too. I highly recommend Mountain Lake Lodge as a wedding venue!