Mountain Meadows Golf Course

Pomona, CA · View map · Visit website

About Mountain Meadows Golf Course

Mountain Meadows Golf Course is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Pomona, California. The staples of a fairy-tale setting are all a part of this golf course facility, whether that be among the wending fairways of the lush course itself or among the wise old trees that overlook every ceremony. This charming facility has an atmosphere that is sure to win – and indeed, has already captured — the hearts of countless couples.

Facilities and Capacity
Flawless award-winning courses, spotless eggshell white chairs and aisle runners, and the accents of colorful blooms are some of the features that make Mountain Meadows Golf Course an idyllic place to say, “I do.” After such a pristine outdoor ceremony, you can enjoy a reception of up to 320 guests in the banquet room.

The banquet room is distinctive for its remarkably high wooden ceilings and abundance of windows, affording plenty of natural light for breathability and radiantly positive energy during the day. The natural wood and spaciousness help to create an effect that is at once charming, quaint, and elegant. In the evenings, as you and your guests dance the special night away, the room becomes more quaint, romantic, and kissed with the soft string lighting woven among the high ceiling beams. Gauzy drapery can also be hung from these wooden beams for added allure. While distinctive for these features, the banquet room also maintains a neutral theme, making it the ideal canvas for accommodating your preferred color scheme, linens, and décor.

In addition to your breathtaking ceremony and reception, you can enjoy the benefits of countless photo opportunities among the putting grass.

Mountain Meadows Golf Course offers a variety of essential services to make sure your wedding day is everything you imagined, including full catering services that are cost-friendly, high-quality, and custom-made. Full bar services are available and include specialty wines, beers, and liquors.

The professional staff at this facility includes an event planner to help streamline your special day. A standard rental package with Mountain Meadows includes essentials like chairs, tables, chair covers, a dance floor, drapery, and lighting. This team also provides golf carts for shuttling you to different locations along the course, enabling you to snap memories to cherish forever. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine
The catering team at Mountain Meadows Golf Course, aside from being devoted to freshness, quality, and tailored menus, offers a variety of quirky options that are sure to have your guests talking (and eating). Enjoy unusual and appetizing s’mores, milk and donuts, or candy apple dipping stations, among other options. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly dishes are also available. Barware, flatware, glassware, and linens are also included with catering and banquet services.

69 Reviews for Mountain Meadows Golf Course

69 Mountain Meadows Golf Course Reviews

Frankie
Featured
Frankie

Married on 07/09/2011

My husband and I were very happy with the outcome of our wedding reception. I didn't have a wedding coordinator plan my wedding. I did it all on my own, and Mountain Meadows made my vision come true ... Read more without the need of a wedding planner. I thought I was going to have to set everything up myself, but they did it all for me. Every little detail I had envisioned was displayed the day of my wedding. Mountain Meadows is beautiful and very reasonable. They have great packages that include the food, limo service, open bar, flowers, cake, and much more. I would definitely recommend Mountain Meadows to anyone who is interested in it. Another nice thing was the privacy we got. We have a 2 year old son, so rather than having to worry about him running out, stangers taking him, he was perfectly safe the entire time. He was running around doing his own thing, and the only people around (aside from the workers) were our guests. Very nice!

Katie
Katie Amrhein

Married on 06/21/2019

Great staff and beautiful venue!

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Mountain Meadows and it was amazing! Everyone we spoke to throughout the entire process was so great and helpful, especially Gaby! They made our wedding ... Read more day perfect and worked with us on everything that we wanted. Not only was the staff amazing but the facility is beautiful and was perfect for our wedding!

R
Rennae Ybarra

Married on 12/15/2018

Best decision we made!

Rosana and Gaby are amazing! Mountain Meadows is amazinggggg! My wedding day could not have been more perfect! We booked before the end of the year in 2017 and our wedding date was December 15th, ... Read more 2018. My husband is in the military and lived in Washington during the whole wedding planning process. Rosana and Gaby worked with us to accommodate meetings, tastings, and details when he was in town and able to meet together. They listened to my ideas and made recommendations and suggestions which were all so appreciated. One month before the wedding, the most important month for all the final details, I received a job over in Washington and accepted. I felt so confident with the venue and the lovely ladies working there to help me bring everything together, even being 2 states away. The day turned out perfectly and as worry free as a wedding can be. I owe it all to Rosana and Gaby, and my mom. I would recommend this venue to all my family and friends for anything. It’s been months since our wedding and I’m still getting messages and phone calls about the venue, the food, and how beautiful and perfect the day was! Thank you Mountain Meadows Golf Course for bringing my vision to life and making our wedding day the best day ever!!!