Mountain Metalcraft

Mount Holly, VT · View map

About Mountain Metalcraft

Handcrafted jewelry, made in the Green Mountains of Vermont, using silver, gold, reclaimed metals, and various sparkly bits.

Hi! I'm Christy, the hands behind all the handmade, hand forged .925 Sterling Silver and 14K Gold jewelry here at Mountain Metalcraft. I have a passion for creating simple, beautiful, affordable jewelry, along with a keen eye for detail, and a dedication to my customers. My goal is to delight you with beautiful jewelry, and excellent customer service, whether you're looking for bridesmaids jewelry, a simple love knot ring or promise ring, or you're on the hunt for something more complicated, like a puzzle ring, engagement ring, or custom jewelry.

3 Reviews for Mountain Metalcraft

3 Mountain Metalcraft Reviews

User3597706

Event date: 12/25/2013

I ordered a ring for my daughter. I could not be more pleased with the craftsmanship. The jewelry is beautiful. Read more I ordered a ring for my daughter. I could not be more pleased with the craftsmanship. The jewelry is beautiful.

T
Tammy

Event date: 10/01/2013

Christ provides great service and is very responsive and easy to work worth. I have purchased the hammered stacking rings and the gorgeous princess ring and am very happy with the quality. When she ... Read more ran a special within a few days after I purchased she upgraded for me cheerfully. I absolutely recommend her with no hesitation!

J
JOANNE

Event date: 07/03/2013

It was an extreme pleasure dealing with Mountain Metalcraft! Christy is extremely talented and her work is sensational! The photos do not justice as to how beautiful her jewelry really is when you ... Read more receive it! The prices are all well worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mountain Metalcraft to anyone. Thank you Christy for the gorgeous ring I purchased!

Mountain Metalcraft FAQ