Mountain Orenda Photography

Waynesville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Mountain Orenda Photography

Mountain Orenda Photography is a natural light photographer based in Waynesville, North Carolina. Professional photographer Taylor offers clients over eight years of hands-on industry experience. Mountain Orenda Photography seeks to capture raw emotion, and believes in letting the soul pause to celebrate one of the best moments of your life.

Mountain Orenda Photography specializes in wedding and engagement photography. If desired, Taylor is also happy to capture your boudoir or trash the dress photoshoot. Mountain Orenda Photography creates custom packages tailored to the unique needs of each wedding. All packages include high resolution digital files, and upon booking, Taylor always reserves the entire day for your wedding. Depending on your needs, additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, and a second shooter are available to add to your package. Albums, canvas, and prints are also available to purchase.

19 Reviews for Mountain Orenda Photography

19 Mountain Orenda Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 05/13/2018

If Taylor is available for your event, book her ASAP! I spent a while looking online for a photographer who specialized in outdoor shoots, with a natural, modern look. As soon as I saw Taylor's photos ... Read more and talked to her on the phone, I knew she was the right choice. My dream was to do a wedding shoot with our dog at Black Balsam, off of the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Taylor helped us make it happen. The week of our shoot we had more rain and storms than usual, and she helped us find an indoor backup, just in case. We decided to risk the weather, and Taylor was 100% on board to get wet and be creative in case we couldn't catch a break in the weather (arriving with cool clear umbrellas just in case). Taylor was incredibly friendly, open, and generous. We were nervous about posing, especially in fancy outfits, but she immediately put us at ease. Over the course of an hour we took photos in a few different locations, and I actually forgot she was there a few times. Taylor gave us some direction, but allowed us to do what was comfortable. I've only seen one shot so far, but it is totally magical : ) Thank you for giving us beautiful memories to take with us to Colorado.

Yasmin
Yasmin H.

Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding day

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Mountain Orenda Photography to capture our special day! Having your photos taken by a complete stranger can be awkward sometimes, but Taylor is super ... Read more friendly and made us feel super comfortable. We loved that about her. The quality of the photos were incredible, she took great shots, and we would definitely recommend her!

V
Victoria M. Nau

Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Taylor was amazing to work with on our big day! She calmly led us through the photos and ensured every moment was perfectly captured. Read more Taylor was amazing to work with on our big day! She calmly led us through the photos and ensured every moment was perfectly captured.