Mountain Party Tents & Events

Cashiers, NC · View map

About Mountain Party Tents & Events

Mountain Party Tents & Events has been located in beautiful Cashiers for over 20 years, making us mountain terrain and indoor event experts! We are able to provide you with tents, tables, chairs, glassware, flatware & china, specialty lighting, linens, band shells, stages & dance floors, helium tanks, centerpieces, tent accessories and so much more! We can help with all of your wedding day needs!

We have a beautiful showroom located at 61 Hawksview Dr in Cashiers, NC. Our hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm and on Saturdays by appointment.

Call or email us anytime (888 322-TENT or events@mountainpartytents.com)! Our professional staff is available to answer all of your questions, give quotes over the phone, perform site inspections, and assist you in planning your event!

WE WON'T LET IT RAIN ON YOUR PARADE!

3 Reviews for Mountain Party Tents & Events

3 Mountain Party Tents & Events Reviews

C
Catherine

Married on 07/11/2015

I used Mountain party for a wedding held at our home. As the number of guests increased I had to keep re-configuring how tables could be set up. Tom came out to our home numerous times to help with ... Read more this. Donna handled all my change orders with great patience and was very thorough. Great to work with both of them.

Brijna
Brijna

Married on 09/27/2014

Great loved working with them, they are very friendly and have beautiful items. Loved my clear top tent and the chivari chairs and dance floor. I would recommend them and dealing with Donna was great ... Read more she was very easy to work with.

K
Kate

Married on 10/10/2015

1.4

We rented a tent and other supplies for our wedding. We scheduled our tent to be delivered the Friday before the wedding. We were getting married at 3pm Saturday. Our tent wasn't delivered until 11PM ... Read more 11PM in the pouring rain and they weren't done setting it up until 12:30AM!!! They also forgot some items. I had called a few times through out the day on Friday, asking when it was going to arrive and I kept getting the run around. It was a devastating experience. It ruined the reheral dinner. Not to mention, when we finally did get a hold of Tom about our issue after the office was closed, he called around 6:30ish... he called my husband an @$$h0|e for being upset about this unacceptable situation. A business owner should never call a customer who has spent a lot of money with their company any names! Very unprofessional. When all was said and done, I called Donna to complain and got a half apology and they were pretty much saying too bad, things happen. BUT I wanted to make it right and get some money back, which most companies would offer. They have ignored my e-mails and telephone calls. And you better believe our tent was picked up at 9am Monday morning. Thank you Mountain Party Tents and Events for destroying the chance of a no stress wedding and for completely ignoring us after the fact.

Mountain Party Tents & Events FAQ