Mountain State Cakes

Arbovale, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Mountain State Cakes

Mountain State Cakes is a bakery based in Arbovale, West Virginia, that also serves the Charleston and Richmond, Charlottesville and Roanoke, Virginia, areas. At Mountain State Cakes, they specialize in creating delicious wedding cakes and cupcakes for couples around Snowshoe, West Virginia and Monterey, Virginia. All of their delectable baked goods are prepared from scratch and made to order.

At Mountain State Cakes, the talented bakers work closely with couples prior to and on their wedding day to provide them with a seamless experience in an effort to ensure their wedding cake is exactly how they’ve always envisioned it. Their services include a consultation, private tastings and custom designs, as well as delivery and setup on the day of your celebration. Mountain State Cakes bakes cakes, cupcakes, groom’s cakes and cookies, using fresh ingredients.

13 Reviews for Mountain State Cakes

13 Mountain State Cakes Reviews

V
Victoria Hill

Married on 07/06/2019

Best Cake Ever

Teresa did an amazing job with the cake for our wedding. I will never forget how delicious it was. She was so incredibly helpful during our tasting and I love how she designed our tasting cakes with ... Read more different options we liked so that we could see a mini version of what our cake would look like. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

D
Dorothy Cobian

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing cake!!

I absolutely reccomend using Teresa for your wedding cake! She was a delight to work with, she made everything so much easier than I could have imagined planning a wedding from 8 hours away. She was ... Read more extremely responsive and very accommodating in working with us to bring my sister's cake vision to life! The cake she made for my sister's wedding was amazing to see and taste! Thank you Teresa!!

M
Misha Rugaber

Married on 01/26/2019

Loved my cake!

The cake was so beautiful. Everyone commented on how delicious the cake was. Highly recommend Teresa! Read more The cake was so beautiful. Everyone commented on how delicious the cake was. Highly recommend Teresa!!