Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa

Whitefield, NH · View map · Visit website

About Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa

Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa is a historic wedding event venue located in Whitefield, New Hampshire. For decades, this dream wedding destination has created happy memories for countless wedding couples and their guests. Spread over 1,700 acres of sweeping landscaped grounds, this resort features stunning indoor and outdoor settings for ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners.

Facilities and Capacity
Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa features breathtaking mountain vistas, on-site restaurants, 141 luxurious guest rooms and an award-winning spa and wellness center. You will be able to accommodate up to 275 guests at this fabulous location.

With several event packages and promotions offered during several times of the year, you’ll have plenty of services at your disposal when you book your event with Mountain View. With in-house catering and bar options available, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious farm-to-table food options in a gorgeous setting. Other services offered include:

• Accommodations

H
Featured
Hanah Fadrigalan Beaton

Married on 05/18/2019

The best wedding day for you and your fiancé

Even when I was just on research mode, Mountain View Grand has always been so informative and so cordial answering so many of my questions. Our wedding party was small - literally just our immediate ... Read more family, but the intimacy of it, having the White Mountains and being surrounded by the classy feel of the resort made it feel so grand! Everyone had the best time staying over at the resort. There were so many activities to choose from: ax throwing, golf, nightly smores around a campfire, live piano playing at the lobby each night and so much more! Our guests were received very well from beginning to end. When I ordered our cake, I thought it was just going to be a simple white cake with some fondant - but wow! I was surprised that Chef Sabrina (?) handcrafted this 3-tier cake with handpainted rose design and a golden airbrushed base layer. To add, it was also delicious! The berries that they used were fresh from the farm. The food was also excellent - prepare to spend $40-50 per head for your guests. It wasn't cheap but the food was worth it! They can also work with you when building your menu options. I can't rave enough about our positive experience at the Mountain View! Their director of sales, Courtney, has been such a wonderful guide to us in creating a stress-free wedding. She is so organized, responsive and will make sure you have the best wedding day. Thank you Mountain View Grand for your hospitality! Hanah & Andrew

S
Stephanie King

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely perfect!

From the moment we visited the Mountainview Grand we knew it would have to be our venue, we just didn’t know at the time how simple they would make the experience. From the tour, to the tasting, to ... Read more the last minute detail meeting, we were relaxed and excited because the entire staff made it so. Special shout out to Alexis, she helped make our perfect day possible right to the end!

R
Ruby

Married on 12/08/2017

The hotel and the staff were outstanding for our December 2017 wedding. Our wedding coordinator Chastity Marrier was truly exceptional. She handled every detail with professionalism and went over and ... Read more above accommodating last minute changes and unique requests. Thanks to her the event was beautiful, fun and stayed on time without feeling rushed. Another vendor we used had this to say about Chastity: "I've done lots of events at this hotel and she is by far the best wedding coordinator I've dealt with there." I agree! I am so glad we chose the Mountain View Grand for our wedding and I'd definitely hold another function there if the occasion arose.