Moustache Baked Goods

Healdsburg, CA · View map

About Moustache Baked Goods

Moustache is the first and only premier craft cupcake bakery in the heart of the Healdsburg Plaza and the Northbay. Healdsburg is the epicenter of wine-country-meets-foodie-lover’s-paradise and we strive for only the highest quailty of baking. In an area where Michelin starred restuarants and the like make their aim at success we strive for the same. We aim to bring to the region our take on cupcakes crafting them into something truly unique, special and beautiful.

We bake our cupcakes throughout the day so you get only the best and freshest cupcakes from our ovens. It all starts in the morning while our bakers are zesting meyer lemons and grating carrots for the day. We stand by a few honest principles:

• Never from a commercial mix, and never frozen.

• No artificial ingredients, and no preservatives.

• Be innovative, unique, be simple.

19 Reviews for Moustache Baked Goods

19 Moustache Baked Goods Reviews

Marie
Marie Romano

Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect cake on a perfect day!

We had such an amazing experience working with moustache bakery from our tasting to the day of our wedding! The employees were so helpful and professional when we were trying to pick out our cake ... Read more flavor and design. We did a three layer cake with different flavors at each layer. Brian was very responsive and organized in confirming our order and time of delivery for our cake. He even put beautifully placed our cake flowers on the cake when it arrived. When we saw it we were amazed at how beautiful it was and how delicious! Luckily we were able to taste each layer and we loved it! Thank you!

P
Patricia

Married on 06/16/2018

Moustache baked goods was amazing to work with! They took my budget into consideration and set a wonderful mini dessert buffet that was devoured by our guests. They were very fast at responding and ... Read more were very willing to work with you to get exactly what you want! The desserts themselves were amazing! I can’t wait to eat more of my cake on my 1st wedding anniversary!

C
Chrisma

Married on 05/04/2018

Perfect wedding cake vendor

I chose Moustache Baked Goods as my desserts and wedding cake vendor and I was more than happy with how everything turned out. I wanted a dessert table versus a traditional wedding cake, but had a ... Read more mini two-tier cake for cake cutting and pictures. I chose mini cupcakes, mini brownie bites, and mini cookies. Everything was delicious! My husband and my only regret was that we didn't eat more desserts. We each had a mini cupcake and at the end of the night, only one mini cupcake was left which is a true testament of how yummy everything was! Each time we're in the Healdsburg area, we make it a point to stop by Moustache Baked Goods to pick up a couple of cupcakes because not only are they super delicious, it reminds us of our wedding day.