Move Mountains Co.

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Move Mountains Co.

Move Mountains Co is a team of creatives specializing in wedding photography and videography, based in Providence, Rhode Island! We are passionate about creative storytelling and capturing wedding photos and videos that are cinematic, unique, and excellent for our couples! We strive to deliver the highest quality product that is fresh, artistic, and a cut above the rest while creating an easy and personal experience for our couples. Above anything else, we want you to be comfortable and enjoy your wedding day, and our goal is make that happen and help you to relive your wedding day in the years to come!

Move Mountains Co. captures candid and natural images that are elegant and emotional. They know that having a photographer is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, so they offer custom packages that cater to you. They also offer plenty of services for the happy couple such as:

• Modern Wedding Videography
  • Custom Wedding Albums
  • Photo Booth

29 Reviews for Move Mountains Co.

29 Move Mountains Co. Reviews

C
Featured
Corey

Married on 06/23/2018

I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon Move Mountains Co. While searching for a wedding photographer! Their pictures and especially their wedding highlight films, stood out to me right away. They have ... Read more an amazing way of capturing the big, and subtle moments to create a beautiful story. We hired them for our wedding this past June without even meeting with anyone else. Our wedding day ended up being quite rainy and overcast all day but Move Mountains was able to turn it into something beautiful. After looking through our photos, we could only describe it as a misty, magical day. They had a wonderful way of capturing us so naturally, and none of our photos feel forced or typical. We also just got our video in and I can't stop watching! My husband and I said that it feels like a movie trailer. They captured the feel of our wedding in such a unique way. Nothing about Move Mountains Co. is cookie cutter or common. I can't say enough good things about them. They were super easy to work with and so helpful along the way. I would highly recommend working with Move Mountains Co for your big day to see what beautiful work they can do. I will always be grateful to them for capturing our wedding like no one else could!

M
Mary Swift

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic Experience with Move Mountains Co.!

We had the best experience working with Move Mountains Co. For both our engagement and wedding photos. We knew based on their work that we were going to love our photos, but the results were even more ... Read more more than we could have imagined. On a day that flies by in the blink of an eye, it's so important to have someone there that can truly capture the spirit of the day; Sean and Brynna did just that. I know that years from now we will look back at the photos they took and be reminded of the immense joy we felt on our wedding day. I highly recommend booking with Move Mountains Co.!

Yojanan
Yojanan Santes

Getting married on 01/03/2020

Best of the best

Extremely Professional. Infectiously Enthusiastic. STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL work. They really don't miss thing- from the important moments to the heart of your style/personality. Move Mountains is the ... Read more best wedding company in New England.